Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > London Beckoned Songs about Lying Brothers written by Best Friends.

But It's Better If You Do

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 3 reviews

letters...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 619 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9

Dear Ryan,

I am writing this letter with no intention of sending it. I use letters as away of venting, passing time or saying what I can't say out loud. Well I'm writing this letter to you to tell you...I love you. But I guess that wouldn't be a big shock to you considering how many girls scream that at you. But I'm not screaming. I mean it. I have for a while now. I just needed to get this off my chest. I hope you can understand.

Love,
Ashly

Dear Brendon,

I know I write a lot of these letters to you, but I promise this is the last. I just have to ask: why do you treat me like a love sick fan girl? When you got back home off your first tour you were fine then after awhile you turned into a total jackass. What the hell is up with that? I'm not looking for time with Brendon Urie the lead singer of my favourite band. I'm looking for a chance to hand out with Bren, my older brother. I hope you can understand that.

Love,
Ashly


Dear Ashly,

I'm writing this letter to tell you I love you. Not some shitty "love at first site" bit but true full on love. I know this might be hard to believe but I need you. Not a lust need but a love one. Do you get what I'm saying? You probably don't because I don't even know what I'm saying. I understand that you might want to be with Spencer more but please just know: I love you.

G. Ryan Ross


Dear Ashly,
This is kind of hard for me to say so I'll just come right out with it: I LOVE YOU! I have since forever. I hate myself for not telling you before. But I couldn't because I know you love Ryan. What does he have that I don't? We've been best friends forever and I don't want that to change. That's why I'm not sending this to you. I love you Ash and I'll never get tired of writing that.

I love you,
Spencer

~!~2007~!~
~!!~Spencer's POV~!!~

I was at Ryan's house one day. We were working on songs for the next album. Ryan excused himself to the bathroom leaving me all alone. I picked up his notebook to reread what he had written. I flipped back a few pages to see what else he was working on what when I came across something that caught my attention:

Dear Ashly,

I'm writing this letter to tell you I love you...


It made me mad, not only because Ryan was in love with the girl that I was but also because he didn't tell her. They could have been together a long time ago. I do love Ashly but her happiness is important to me. More important than mine. I heard the door squeak open.

"What cha doing?" Ryan asked from behind me.

"Why didn't you tell her?" I asked not looking at him.

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell Ashly?"

"Tell her what?"

"That you love her." I said turning around to face him. He looked shocked.

"You found the letters?" He asked turning red.

"There's more than one?" He nodded sitting on the bed. "Why don't you tell her?"

"I can't," He said putting his head in his hands.

"What do you mean you can't?" I asked.

"What if she doesn't love me back?" he asked his voice shaking. I smiled though it was forced.

"Don't worry she does." I wanted to lie. Tell Ryan that Ashly hated him. But I couldn't do that to my two best friends. They're all I have.
Sign up to rate and review this story