Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Mystery Woman

by kristinia 0 reviews

The woman that they found in front of the gates of Konoha finally wakes up only for them to find out that she doesn't remember anything at all.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 981 words

0Unrated
Tsunade walked into the hospital room and went directly to the woman. She checked all of her vial signs before she sighed and stated," Head wound... this isn't good. She may not remember who she is or anything if it damaged her brain at all. The lightest thing is that she may have memory loss." Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke shared concerned looks well.. Sasuke just looked at them. "What should we do, Hokage-sama? Should we continued on our mission?" Itachi asked out of no where and Tsunade looked at him deep in thought before she finally answered," Hai. When you get there ask Kazekage-sama if he's missing anyone."

"Hai, Hokage-sama." Itachi said before the five disappeared leaving Tsunade in the room alone with the unconcious woman. "What happened to you? Who are you? What does your story tell us? What is your story?" Tsunade asked aloud to the unconcious woman only to not get reply. She knew it but she was hoping that her voice would carry to the woman. Tsunade sighed and looked at the heart monitor before closing her eyes wondering what the woman's story would tell her if it would tell her anything at all.

"Hokage-sama." Anko stated appearing behind Tsunade who turned to look at her only to give her a questioning look. "About the woman... what if she is to wake up and not remember? What do we do then?" Anko asked seriously which was shocking and in some jonin's eyes, frightening. "I don't know... we'll take her in until she remembers if she can, Anko. If she can't then we'll send out messengers to all of the villages except Sound, and see if anything turns up that way." Tsunade answered and Anko grunted a reply.

The two women then looked at the unconcious woman who slept on undisturbed and easily. It was as if she was just asleep, nothing more.

////
SUNA
THAT NIGHT

Gaara looked up at the knock and said coldly," Come in." The door opened to reveal his sister, Temari, and his brother, Kankuro and behind him was the famous Team 7. Gaara put his pen down and gave them his attention and Kakashi threw the scroll at him. Gaara caught it easily, opened and read the insides quickly before stating," Ah. Sound again." "Gaara. Are you missing any... female ninja's at all?" Naruto asked for everyone and Gaara looked at him blinking in a way as if to show his confusion.

"Iie, all of our ninja's, both female and male are here." Gaara answered and Temari demanded," Why? Is something going on in Konoha?" Naruto chuckled nervously as he waved his hands at Temari and stated," No no it's nothing like that. We found a unconcious woman in front of our Gates. She had the tools of being a ninja but... no headband. She had nothing on her to show what village she belonged to." Temari and Kankuro shared a confused look while Gaara said simply," We'll look out for anything. If we find out anything we'll send you a message."

Kakashi and Itachi nodded before Kakashi said gently," Come Naruto let's go home." Naruto waved goodbye to the three Suna siblings before leaving after his team.

NEXT DAY
KONOHA HOSPITAL

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked into the mysterious woman's room followed by Kakashi and Itachi. They saw Tsunade standing in front of them and beside the woman, hand on the woman's forehead. Tsunade took her hand away and sighed as she said," No change at all. When will you wake up..?" "Hokage-sama, mission, a success." Itachi stated and Tsunade just slowly turned around as if she didn't really want to face them at all. "Ah, I see." Tsunade said before she asked softly," Anything about... her?"

"Iie. He said that they will look out and if they find anything out then they'd send us a message." Naruto answered stepping forward before walking towards the woman and looked at her with curiousity. It was as if he had never seen a woman before. Some of her long midnight black hair fell off of the hospital bed like dark silky strands. Her hair brought out the paleness in her skin but she looked so ethereal, she was so beautiful.

Naruto secretly wondered what her eyes looked like. Were they the color of grey or even pools of silver? Were they as dark as her hair or even darker? Were they blue or green? Were they red or purple or even brown? He was curious he couldn't help it, he wanted to know all about her. Suddenly a groan came from her lips startling everyone and almost giving Naruto a heart attack who fell in his surprise. Everyone's eyes flew towards the woman who seemed on the verge of waking up.

Her eyebrows furrowed before they fluttered open to reveal pools of ebony black. She blinked quite a few times registering that she was in a hospital. Tsunade walked over to her intent to get some answers and stood beside her and leaned over to look her in the eyes. The woman blinked at the vision intruding before blinking and focusing on the person in front of her. "Who... who are you? Where am I?" The woman asked softly as she struggled to sit up and Tsunade helped her while putting pillows behind her to prop her up.

"You are in Konoha's hospital and i'm Konoha's Hokage, the Godaime Hokage." Tsunade answered the woman's question, watched her relax before she asked," Who are you is the question?" Everyone fell silent as they watched the woman intently. The woman looked at her first blankly before horror filled her eyes and she whispered softly," I... can't remember. I can't remember anything! What happened!?" Everyone shared shocked looks between each other everyone's eyes widening to some degree, in the Uchiha's case very little but it was still there.
Sign up to rate and review this story