Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

We Don't Need Two Break Downs

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

Three days. Audrey won't talk to anyone, won't eat, won't get out of her bunk. Thank god they've been on a three day break. But today she has to get up and perform. Can Gerard get through to her? B...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 368 words

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of View

"Three days. This is getting a little extreme."

"Thank god we're on a break. I don't know what she's going to do today. We have a show in an hour." Alicia flipped her hair over her shoulder and put her head in her hands. I paced the floor. I noticed Alicia crying a little; Mikey put his arm around her.

"Come on Alicia. We cant have two break downs."

"Its just she wont tell me! Why wouldn't she? We've known each other since birth. I think I should be able to know why she wont get out of bed. Or eat. Or speak!" She sobbed in my brother's shirt. He hugged her tighter.

"I'm going to talk to her."

"Good luck." Mikey gave me his you're-not-going-to-get-anywhere-with-her-but-i-respect-you-for-trying look. I jogged to Evident Fury's bus. I knew the only person in it was Audrey to I didn't bother to knock. As I approached her bunk I heard faint sniffles.

"Aud?"

No answer.

"Audrey. Can you please tell me what's going on?"

Nothing. I turned her over to face me. Her eyes were narrowed and dark rings of eyeliner covered them. Half of it was running down her face. She looked stoned. Her eyes were a cold dark brown.

"If you don't start talking I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

She scoffed at me and pushed me off the bed; rising to her feet she grabbed an arm full of clothes. She stripped down and quickly put the other clothes on in the middle of the room; tied her hair back in a bun and re-did her three day old make-up.

She began to walk off the bus when her cell phone rang.

"What?" She paused looking sad once again. "Stop calling me Jeremy."



Audrey's Point of View

"Will you please just talk to me?"

"NO!"

"You'll regret it if you don't, Audrey. Please? I lo-"

"Good bye!" I shut the phone in disgust.

"What was that about Audrey?" Gerard called after me. I turned around and smiled in a mean way. Is that possible? I think it might be.

"Nothing important. Worry about yourself, not me." With that I walked off the bus.
Sign up to rate and review this story