Categories > Original > Mystery

Not Finished Yet

by BiteMeMuch-ox 0 reviews

Not Finished Yet

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-20 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 224 words

0Unrated
As I sat knees up to my chest on my bed, pad of paper on my knee and a Mickey Mouse pen in my mouth, thinking of Nick. Scrawling my pen across the paper with messy little hearts all over the page, with both Ashlee and Nick inside.
"Ashlee! Up, now, your going to be late for your first day back!" screached my mum, Claire, from the kitchen.
It had just been Summer vacation, two whole months of absolute heaven. But now that's over and it's back to disecting frogs and chewing-gum covered desks.
"Yhe mum, I'll be down in ten.." I mumbled in reply. Scrambling out of bed and grabbing matching stripy bra and boxers out the drawer. And Pulling on the closest pair of skinnies and long white top. I walked over to the mirror brushing my thick tangly black hair out of my face, fixing my side fringe. Then smearing on some eyeliner and blusher. I stared looking at the reflection staring back at me for a few minutes. Medium height, thin, pale, black-haired, young looking girl. I grunted and started to trudge down stairs..
"Morning Ma'" I said, smiling while picking up a slice of already buttered toast, with the butter just starting to melt. Mum always knew how to cook it right.


I'll Finish It When I Have Time..
Sign up to rate and review this story