Categories > Original > Humor > Elena's Writing Blog

Day 11: Bad dream

by Popciclegirl 1 review

I don't know why it happened. But I love Jade Puget but something really disturbing happened. No, it's not sex. Pervs.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 489 words

0Unrated
Did you ever have one of those dreams that seemed real? Almost too real that you woke up crying, smiling or say something to the person that was in your dream the next day about it?

That happened to me last night.
It had to do with my fake game show where I picked a husband off of every poster/c-d that I had.

I used my AFI c-d and got Jade Puget.
We all love Jade.

But last night...
I had a dream about him.

The dream was...
I was watching Music Choice's alternative station.
AFI's 'The Missing Frame' was playing.

You know that they usually have facts about the band.
So I see one that says...

"AFI's Jade Puget died in a car crash on April 19th, 2007."

I started to freak out.
I was screaming-I even took my c-d out and hugged it.

That wasn't the full dream though.

It was all over MTV, FUSE, G-Rock, the classic rock station!!

My dad approaches me. "Hey, Elena... that guy from AFI, the one with the Jade-Hawk died... I wonder what's gonna happen to the band?"

My dad knows his rock music... trust me.

I sat on my couch and started to cry. "I can't believe it! He died!"

Next, I went on Wikipedia and searched AFI. It said 'MEMBERS' Davey Havok, Hunter Burgan and Adam Carson. And I looked in 'FORMER MEMBER' and JADE was one of those names!!! I clicked on it.

Jade Errol Puget (born November 28, 1973) [1] is the guitarist for the American band AFI, which he joined in 1998. Before joining AFI, Puget played in various bands, including Loose Change and Redemption 87. AFI's first recording was a 7" split with Loose Change in 1992, entitled Dork. Unfortunately, Jade was killed by a drunk driver on April 19, 2007.

I was all "WHAT THE FUCK?"

And I started to cry again.
This couldn't be happening.

On Fuse, they played Miss Murder and on the bottom of the screen it said "LOADED: in memory of AFI's Jade Puget"

So, I wind up going with my BFF, Aimee, to California to see a live concert of theirs.

"THIS CONCERT HAS BEEN CANCELED, WE WILL MISS JADE PUGET"

And I was all "OH MY FUCKING GOD"

So, I go back to my house and go on my bed and cry. MTV is now playing. The TV guide says "A tribute to Jade Puget"

I wind up going absolutely nuts.

I find out where his grave is... I visit it and... he's dead. I wasn't going crazy.

So, I wake up. I'm IN FUCKING TEARS. I go on wikipedia to see if this is actually real... and it's not.

Thank god!
Thank god for Jade Puget.
This meant nothing!
It was just a horrible dream...

god...

I love Jade and AFI. The day he dies... I will be wrecked.

Sorry, if I scared any of you but I had to get it out...

Elena(wuz hurr)
Sign up to rate and review this story