Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

eleven...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 397 words

0Unrated
it shined a bit in the moonlight. i felt its sharp edges and tried to remember when was the last time i had used it...but wait i never had used it...Mikey had caught me with it and stopped me...

'Audrei Daniels, if you even dare to do something stupid like that i swear-' i imagined what my mother would say but i didnt finish the thought because then i realized that i would never know what my mom would say about this.

i lifted the right sleeve of my hoodie and placed the edge of the razor on my wrist. i pushed it against my skin and was about to slice through when-

"dont do it" a voice said from behind me. i jumped and dropped the razor on the grass. i turned around.

"F-Frank, i swear i wasnt going to" i stuttered. he bent down next to me and picked up the thin sharp piece of metal from the grass...

"looks like you already have" he pointed to the few drops of blood on the edge. i looked down at my wrists and saw blood oozing from a thin line. i guess i was pressing to hard on it and it just cut through me.

"howd you know i was here?!?" i asked quickly to change to subject. i felt warm blood sliding down my hand.

"i saw you leave and followed you...i just wanted to be sure that you were okay" he said. i knew he was only doing this out of kindness, but i didnt want him here. i just wanted to be alone with my parents...

"well leave! i dont want you here!" i said.

"its late and im not going home til you agree to come with me!"

"no, just leave me alone! i want to stay here! i want to be here!" i snatched the razor from his hand.

"NO!" he tried to grab the razor from me but wasnt able too. i pulled the right sleeve of the hoodie up higher and began to slice through my skin. i dont know how many times i did it. all i knew was that my arm was covered in blood. Frank tried to stop me but i wouldnt let him. i just continued cutting and it was amazing...i felt no pain...

i eventually passed out in Frank's arms...
Sign up to rate and review this story