Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Dark Side of the Moon

Chapter 4

by Confusedchick 0 reviews

Memories come flooding back after a talk about her past lover and she goes crazy. Can her daughter help?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Rin, Sesshoumaru, Other - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 973 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Dream

Rin's belly was about 5 months now. She wobbled around the castle smiling, while everyone frowned at her. Kagura absoluetly hated the girl. 'She would have Sesshoumaru's child before I could! He won't even touch me!' Kagura thought as she brushed passed her.

"Ow." Rin whispered. She walked into Sesshoumaru's room for one of the servants had told her to come.

"My love." He smiled briefly.

"Come sit and close the door behind you." He demanded lightly. She did as she was told and smiled. She cupped his cheek and he kissed her softly.

"I am needed to mate Kagura." Sesshoumaru said. Rin took a deep breath.

"I cannot live here then, Sesshoumaru. I shall pack my things." Rin said as she tried to get up. Sesshoumaru gently grabbed her wrists.

"Rin...please...I need you here. I need you to stay with me. I am nothing without you." Sesshoumaru said and pulled her into an embrace.

"I know it is required, but I am your wife Sesshoumaru! Doesn't that mean anything." She whispered.

"It does. So you know that this night with Kagome means nothing." Sesshoumaru whispered and rubbed her belly. Rin snatched away.

"I swear, Sesshoumaru, if you sleep with her, I will leave. Without looking back." Rin said under her breath aloud enough for him to hear. She ran out his room and closed the door. He stood shock for a minute then growled. 'What am I going to do?' He thought. He punched the pillow hard and growled louder. Kagura bust into his room.

"What is it, my lord?" She asked frantically. Sesshoumaru did not want her to come through the door. He wanted Rin to come back and lay in his arms. She slowly closed the door behind her and smiled evily.

"Is it anything I can help with?" She said huskily. Sesshoumaru was annoyed.

"No, wench. Get out!" He demanded. Kagura looked extremely hurt.

"Come on, Sesshoumaru, why don't you make love with me! It is required. I shall become your mate." She said and reached out for his cheek. He grabbed her hand and threw it back.

"Dont touch me, wench." He yelled. She climbed on top of him and whispered in his ear,

"You will love me, more than that whore."

End of Dream

Rin ran out of the hut scearming.

"NOOOOOOOOO! Sesshoumaru!" She cried out and fell to her knees, the world was spinning around her as she looked around at the villagers.

"NOOOO! STOP!" She screamed and screamed and cried her heart out.

"Don't leave me!" Kagome ran up to her, but stayed back. 'I'm not gone.' Rin heard a voice in her head. She looked around frantically. 'Rin I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.' She heard the voice again. She froze and grew pale.

"Sesshoumaru..." She whispered. The villagers began to gossip and wonder. 'Do not worry I am here. I am always here.' The voice said.

"Sesshoumaru!!!" She yelled. The voice was gone.

"No...No Sesshoumaru..." She whispered and cried in her hands.

"She's going to be just fine! Don't worry. We'll just be leaving now..." Kagome said nervously and got Inuyasha to pick Rin up and take her in the hut.

"Rin, what happened? You just dozed off into space then started to scream."

"He's talking to me...He was talking to me in my head. He was saying that...he was...always here..." She said as a tear streaked her cheek. Kagome started to rub her back.

"I don't think Rin--"

"I just want some alone time." Rin had cut off Kagome and stood up and walked out of the hut next to a tree. Tears softly caressed her cheek. She looked up and saw a little girl walk over to her. She had long silver hair with blue eyes and little ears on top of her head.

"Suki.." Rin whispered.

"Mommy!" She squealed and hugged her mother tightly.

"Aw..." Rin said and pulling away a little and started to rub the bruise.

"Mom, what happened right there?" Suki asked quietly.

"A demon hurt me, but I killed him." Rin said and craddled her baby girl in her arms.

"Are you okay, mommy? Because Auntie Kagome said that you were sick and that's why you couldn't come to see me." Suki asked curled up to her mother's chest. Rin cried a little more.

"Sweetie, I just wasn't over your daddy's death. It took me longer to cope with it." She said through her tears.

"Oh, Mommy, please just come stay with us so we can cope togther! I miss you!" Suki said and then began to cry.

"Suki, I have to heal." She said quietly.

"Can we heal together. I don't want to live alone anymore.I wanna live with you." Suki said through her tears.

"Ok, I'll ask Kagome if I can stay here ok?" Rin said and smiled. Suki's face brightened.

"OKAY!!!!" She hugged her mother closer.

"Come on let's ask together." Rin smiled, stood up, picked up Suki and walked toward the hut.

"Auntie Kagome! Auntie Kagome!" Suki squealed.

"Yes, Suki?" She said from her cooking pot.

"Mommy has something to ask you! Mommy ask her!" Suki squealed. Rin giggled and kissed Suki on the cheek.

Hey hey once again. Sorry for the long update. So much going on I'm taking CRCT testing this week and will be done next week! YAY ME! math part was quite easy. I hope you loved my story was once again..hopefully. I am going to start a new one soon hopefully after I finish this one. I actually was going to type this one yesterday put some chick was tryin to claim my man..had to put her in check..ANYWAYZ! Please please review :) nothing left to say but...
u rock cuz i rock, Krazy in Luv
DUCES!
Sign up to rate and review this story