Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Run in with Akatsuki!

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn Mamori runs from Konoha only for Team 7, Tsunade and Shizune to catch up to her and stop her from going anywhere. But suddenly four members of the Akatsuki are there and they seem to know Kryn...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 1070 words

0Unrated
"Where could she be?! How is she still running?!" Naruto asked and they turned to see that even he was starting to pant and sweat which seemed odd for Naruto. "She's up there, I can feel her chakra. It's flaring, she's either scared, panicking, angry, or all of three of them mixed." Kakashi answered strangely serious as he looked ahead and not looking anywhere else. Tsunade felt something in her shift and she was starting to worry as she felt the woman's chakra flare before going out of control. At that she started cussing her luck as she said angrily," Come on let's hurry! Something's wrong!"
________

Pant. Wheeze. Pant. Keep going. Don't stop now. Get away. Got to get away. Danger. That was the stream of thoughts running through Kryn's mind. Don't look back. They are after her. They were going to kill her. Panic seized her mind and she seemed to run even faster as she tried to shake off her pursuers. Key word... tried.

_______

"Ah. She's trying to shake us off. Pump chakra into your feet." Itachi ordered and everyone listened to him except Kakashi who was ahead of them but they easily caught up to him.
___________

Suddenly Itachi and Kakashi appeared in front of Kryn who skidded to a stop her hair falling around her waist. Her eyes widened before they narrowed and she snarled," Move! Just let me leave in peace!" Itachi narrowed his eyes when Kryn spun around to see Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Tsunade and Shizune behind her. "I'm trapped on both sides! If I were to move to either side they'd move with me! What should I do?" Kryn thought before standing to the side to watch all of them. "We aren't here to hurt you, so there is no need for you to run away from us." Kakashi said soothingly and calmly as if to calm her fears.

Kryn looked at him hesitantly and asked hesitantly," Hontou?" "Hontou." Kakashi answered and smiled behind his mask at her and she suddenly felt content and calm. She stepped towards him only for her head to snap to the side before she jumped backwards towards the others. Suddenly in front of her were four people in black cloaks that had red clouds on them. "The Akatsuki." Itachi stated calmly as him and Kakashi appeared in front of Kryn who looked at them surprised. "Uchiha Itachi. Now this is going to get even more difficult with you, Hatake Kakashi and the famous Tsunade here." One of the members stated.

"Sasori of the Sand, Deidara, Kisame, and Zetsu." Kakashi stated calmly and the four donned off their hats and let them fall to the ground. "Sugoi, should we be honored that the famous Copy Nin knows of us?" The blonde asked but it wasn't amusement, it was sarcastic seeing that they were all dead serious. Itachi's eyes changed to the Sharingan with three dots and he ordered coldly," Take Kryn-san back to Konoha. Me and Kakashi-sempai can deal with these four." "I'm sorry but you can't take Kryn-san just anywhere. We have a date with her and we aren't just going to let you take her." The blonde said stepping forward to stop them from letting Kryn leave.

Kakashi sighed and said," It looks like i'm going to have to get serious in the end anyways." He put his hand up by his headband before pushing up to reveal the Sharingan in his left eye. "Once I use the Sharingan and we fight none of you will be coming out alive." Kakashi said as he pulled out a kunai and Itachi did as well. The four tensed in anticipation as Kryn wondered why they were trying so hard to protect her. "Deidara, Kisame get Kryn and take her somewhere else. Don't kil her or harm her." The short bent over one said and the fish looking one said," I want to play with the Uchiha. You get her Sasori."

"Kisame, don't." Deidara said hissing at him and Kisame sighed before snapping annoyed," Fine." The two started walking around Kakashi and Itachi to get to Kryn. "Baka's." Tsunade muttered as she watched as Itachi and Kakashi spun around in sync then threw their kunai's in sync. Deidara and Kisame were surprised that on instinct they jumped backwards back beside Sasori. "This is going to be harder than you originally thought, Sasori." Kisame said so annoyed that all he wanted to do was shave them with his Samehada.

"I see that we have underestimated what the two of you are capable. Don't worry Kryn, we're going to be coming after you seeing that you hold dangerous secrets." Sasori said and the two disappeared. Kryn looked down eyes full of sadness. What was it that was so dangerous and she couldn't remember it? Espeically since it was possibly so dangerous that it would harm those around her. Kryn looked at them and asked Itachi and Kakashi," Why didn't you just let them take me? Especially since the dangerous secrets I don't remember could put your pupils in danger. I don't remember anything but my name."

Kakashi sighed as he lifted his hand and pulled down his headband where it was covering his left eye, the Sharingan eye. "You can't remember anything. If we were to just let them take you then we would have guilty concious. Besides maybe we can help you remember, you never know." Kakashi answered smiling behind his mask as he went and picked up both his and Itachi's kunai's. He then through one to Itachi and Kryn, automatically appeared before Itachi and caught the kunai in her hand.

She ignored their gasps of shock and surprise and ignored the pain as blood dripped to the ground. They looked in her eyes and for a split second they changed. They were no longer hesitant, frightened, and confused but they were cold, harsh, strong, there was no fear in her eyes and she seemed to know what she was doing. Her eyes suddenly went back to normal and she blinked at their looks as she asked," What is it? Why are you all staring at me like that?"

"It's nothing. But you should give Itachi his kunai and let Sakura heal your hand." Kakashi answered and Kryn did what she was told and gave Itachi his kunai before letting Sakura heal her hand which she had no memory hurting.
Sign up to rate and review this story