Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What the hell did i do to deserve this?!?!

Chapter 2

by xxLauraxx 3 reviews

Basically a 'Sixteen candles' story following on from the end of the video. Not too good with summaries...as this is my first story! Don't be too harsh on me!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Drama - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1861 words

1Exciting
Hello my Lovelies, hows It going??? Well this is the fifth freaking time that I've tried to post this, it's really starting to annoy me!!!!! Oh well I've decided to update because I got a review (Woo Thanks!) and my sister read it and said that she liked it (maybe she was just being nice?!?!?!) Oh just read for goodness sakes.....lol!

Oh yeah I've tried to put this whole chapter solely in Andy's POV, not really sure if it's worked though.


Chapter 2

Well this didn't turn out exactly as planned. Truth be told it was a complete and utter mess, I don't know what we were thinking; four hunters up against at least a couple of hundred vampires! Yeah that's not such a hot idea now that I think about it. We should have listened to Patrick; he was always the clever one.

I remember it now, his protesting to our plan of confronting the vamps on their weekly blood binge. He said it would be a trap, that they would know we would be coming. Apparently they have eyes and ears everywhere.

Thoughts were silently buzzing their way around Andy Hurley's head as he stood against the brick wall of the local cinema in the centre of town. His eyes were glazed with his brow furrowed as he thought of all the things he should have done to prevent this whole evening turning....sour.

As a matter of fact where were the others?! I don't know about the Pete and Joe but the last time i saw Patrick was when he was surrounded by all those vampires. I tried to reach him but they dragged him down and I was taken by surprise by one of those stupid punk-ass vampires that think they're in league with Beckett. Pssh, he's just stringing them along to do his dirty work. Oh crap, was he bitten? I hope not. I don't think I could take losing another friend to the vampires. First Pete and then Patrick, I would hate myself so much for letting himself get hurt.

Just as Andy was getting sucked deeper into his thoughts, he was snapped cruelly back to reality by the sharp finger nails digging deeper into his shoulders. "Ouch, quit it dumbass!" he exclaimed to the vampire stood close to him, keeping watch making sure he didn't manage to escape from Beckett's clutches.

"Shut up, you cheap bag of blood! Feel lucky that you weren't killed during the battle, then you wouldn't have to experience the sheer torture that you're going to go through when Beckett gets a hold of you!" the vampires face could not hide the glee that was evident through the gaping smile on his ugly face.

Andy gave a sideways glance towards Beckett's crony still with a million things running around his head. To be honest, his friends' safety was way more important than his own in his own opinion.

Snapped back to reality for the second time as a second pair of hands grabbed him, he was pushed forward forcefully to an awaiting car. With a look of confusion at the open boot of the car, recognition dawned on his face as he saw the object being stuffed into the cars boot.

"Patrick?!" he said watching as the head of the body being lifted lolled back to reveal a pale face surrounded by an amount of blonde-ginger hair and sideburns framed in the moonlight.

"Patrick, Patrick!!!" Andy screamed trying to gain his friends attention. He struggled in the grasp of the vampires holding him and after wrenching his arms free, made it halfway across the road before he saw the bite marks on best friend's neck along with a small stain of blood on his t-shirt. Andy, suddenly distraught, stopped dead in his tracks as he realised he was probably alone in this fight.

The vampires caught up with him and got him back under control leading him, to his immense surprise, towards the car that Patrick was being stuffed into. They opened the door and ducked him in, laughing slightly as his sudden will to cooperate. Andy simply didn't know what to do, his friends had all left him he thought as a silent solitary tear ran slowly down his cheek. He only hoped that the others, including those back at the hideout, had found a way out so they wouldn't have to suffer the same fate as he probably would.

As his senses finally came back to him, he noticed the other passenger across from him; how could he be so stupid! He turned his head slowly and realised that the other man was asleep, his head leaning against the cool glass, his shallow breathing leaving a slight mist before it disappeared to be replaced again.

Wait a second, he thought, that guy looks familiar although it is kind of hard to see in this light. Wait..."Joe" he asked putting his arm on the other mans shoulder to give him a light shake. When he received no response, he scooted further over in his seat to face him. He turned the young mans head towards him slowly to realise that, yes, indeed it was Joe. Thank God/, Andy thought, /someone to help me.

At this Joes eyes began to open halfway with a glazed expression. Obviously disorientated it took Joe a few seconds to realise where he was and that there were a pair of unknown hands on his face. He jolted back with an outburst of "Get off me!"

"Joe, its me Andy, thank god you're alive man, I don't know what I would have done without you" Andy sighed relief evident on his face.

"What the hell Andy?! I have no idea how I got here, was I asleep? Oh yeah it certainly is great to see a familiar face" he replied as they quickly hugged enjoying the sensation of having someone close by that can be trusted.

"Yeah dude, I just got here and you were already here asleep, obviously you were taken early on in the battle and drugged or something!"

"Where are the others?"

"No clue where Peter is, I hope he got away. As for Patrick he looked in a pretty bad way; out cold with a few nasty bites from those vampire bitches. They were loading him in the boot for Christ sakes!"

"What...."

The speech was cut off as the sound of the front doors being opened met Andy and Joe's ears along with the sound of the vampire driver. "Having fun back there ladies? Well you can shut up now because we're leaving so you can go have some playtime with Mr Beckett, alright kiddies?!" As the car pulled off, the guys passed looks between them that clearly said; this is bad.

After driving for at least 30 minutes and listening to the driver and his assistant go on and on about how Beckett was supposedly gonna kick their arses, Joe had fallen asleep again.

How could I blame him Andy thought, I would sure like to be there at the moment, anywhere's better then here even if it is my own dreams. Instead of resting, Andy had decided early on that he would stay alert and ready, always watching the road for any turnings that were made so that if they ever got the chance to escape, they might have a small.......ok very tiny chance.

An hour later the car that Andy and Joe were trapped in turned off the motorway and started up a small muddy lane that looked as if it headed towards an area of woodland.

Here we go Andy thought as he turned his head from his window where his eyes had been threatening to close due to the exhaustion he felt. He rubbed his eyes as the car was shaken violently by the bumps and potholes in the poorly surfaced road. Although it looked well used by cars of every variety, it had been neglected badly by its owners who had let the trees grow over the drive forming a sort of canopy and weeds to spring up through the broken pieces of gravel and tarmac.

"Joe, hey Joe its time to wake up now, I need you" Andy whispered whilst he nudged his friend sitting across in the other passenger seat. Joe stirred once again unsure of his location. He shook his head and gave a small "Ok are we there yet?"

"I think so, look up ahead. I think I can see a house or something, it looks pretty huge."

"Oh yeah I see it, god what have we let ourselves in for, we're doomed! There's no way we're getting out of this one is there?" Joe paused looking towards Andy as though asking for reassurance.

Andy simply did not know what to say to the younger man. He was the one who the others looked to for advice, even though he had no clue as to why. Usually he felt as though he was able to offer good advice; whether it be on girls, school work or family. But this was a whole new ball game that Andy had no clue about, ok so he'd fought plenty of vampires before but he'd never actually been caught.

Maybe that was our downfall he thought, we got to cocky. Well if I get out of this alive I'm making sure to take every precaution and getting the others out of this business. Joe and Patrick are too young for this job, they're good at it but they have their whole lives ahead of them and I don't want to be the one to ruin it for them. It's too late for Pete and me, we've seen too much to turn our backs but theirs still time for the others. Even the guys back at the base deserve a life, some of them are too inexperienced, and they need to get out while they can.

Joe worried by Andy's silence decided to give him a shake to try and rouse him from his thoughts. "Huh....?" Andy said with a sharp intake of breath. Before Joe had time to respond, the door was flung open and the leering driver stood towering over them. Neither of the men had realised that they had stopped.

"Time to go friends" the guard said laughing at his own apparent genius. He grabbed Joe first, pulling him forcefully from his seat before handing him to an awaiting vampire and proceeded to do the same with Andy.

As Andy was handed over he looked up and noticed the building in front of him. "Woah..." was all he managed to say before he was dragged off, his feet leaving the ground slightly towards the mansion that loomed far above their heads, light filled windows glowing through the black night.

Well...did you like? I hope so! Ratings and messages would be great; to say how badly I'm doing or even just to say hi!

Oooo I'm hoping to introduce a new female character into the next chapter so any ideas on decent names....please help me out, I have no imagination!
Sign up to rate and review this story