Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > To Dance With You

Hi, I'm Inuyasha

by Kairi-san 1 review

Kagome loves ballet and she's really good at it. Coincidentally, Inuyasha, her internet buddy, also studies in the same school where she goes. And, she was paired up in a pas de deux with him. Will...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 938 words

1Original
Hello again! I'm sorry if my second chapter took SO many days to be published here. I was just so busy since it's summer. I have a lot of workshops and classes to attend to so my schedule's really hectic (talk about summer vacation). Anyway, at least it's already published! Hope you'll like it! I personally think this one's better than the last. Peace out!

Author: Sabbie3021 (pen name)/Maria Isabel (real name)

Pairing: Inuyasha-Kagome (InuKag)

Summary: Today is the day of Kagome's ballet lessons. What will happen to her in her new school without knowing anyone and without anything to expect? Will she already meet Inuyasha-her internet buddy?

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. It's an anime series created by the brillant mind of Rumiko Takahashi. The building where the dance studio is located is similar with the building where the dance studio where I'm studying ballet. The landmarks of the building (the umbrella stand and the gate entrance) are also the real landmarks of the building where I take my dance lessons.


----------
--------------------
Hi, I'm Inuyasha
--------------------
----------

"Oh great! Hmm... Now where was that building again?" Kagome was looking for the dance school where she's studying ballet for twenty minutes now, without knowing that she was already below it.

"I know it's beside this large umbrella stand..." Kagome was too preoccupied in looking that she didn't notice she was about to hit the umbrella stand that she was looking for, talk about being TOO preoccupied. Suddenly...

BANG!

"Ow, ow, ow.... Oh... Here it is, (giggles) Ouch... Now that really hurts."

While walking towards the building, she didn't take her eyes off the umbrella stand and forgot about the gate entrance until...

BANG! (again...)

"Oh my... Ow! I forgot about the gate! Ow... Now THAT really hurts. What the heck is wrong with me today?! I feel so... so, nervous..." She shrugged the thought and immediately went inside and telling herself, "Okay, after the umbrella, there's still the gate, got to remember that."

With her throbbing head, she proceeded to the dance studio which was 4 floors up!

On the 4th floor...
"Pant, pant, pant... Now that was tiring. (holds at the handrail) Whew! I just need a couple of minutes to, pant, catch my, pant, breath..."

" Uhm, hello? Do you need help or something?" A voice said from behind her.

"Huh?" Kagome was startled to see a boy in front of her. "Oh, uh... Hi! Oh, don't worry about me. I'm just, pant, fine! (smiles)"

"You look like you're really tired." The boy teased and smiled at the same time.

Oh! He has a really nice smile I may say. Not to mention he's cute! "Oh, yeah... (giggles), the stairs really took my breath away." Kagome replied.

Hmm... She has a really cute laugh. I like that. "I felt that way too when I walked up here for the first time. Nice exercise though..."

"More like a nice warm up before class!" Kagome said and laughed at what she said.

"Hahaha!" The boy complimented, "Hey! You know what? You have a really nice laugh. It makes other people want to laugh too."

"Really? (blushed), thanks..."

"Why don't I introduce you to the others?"

"Oh... That would be great!"

Both of them went inside and the boy guided her towards two people.

"Hey guys!" the boy called their attention.

"What now? Whoa! Who's with you? Girlfriend?" the other boy asked while running towards Kagome.

"Oh... Uh... No, Miroku." The boy answered. "She's new here (looks at Kagome) Ok! This is Miroku (puts hand on Miroku's shoulder)"

"Oh hello miss!" Miroku quickly grabbed Kagome's hand and gave her a handshake.

"And, (goes towards a girl) this is Sango." The boy finished.

"Hey! Nice to meet new." Sango gave a friendly smile and motioned Kagome to sit beside her.

"Oh! I completely forgot! By the way... What's your name?" the boy asked Kagome immediately.

"That's a nice move, introducing a friend without even knowing her name yet!" Miroku smirked.

Suddenly their instructor announced, "Ok class! Get inside now, the class will start."


ooo
A/N: For the benefit of others, I made Naraku as the ballet teacher. XD I'm sorry for those who dislike my idea. I can't think of any other person to be the instructor.
ooo


Before the class starts...

"Class I would like you to meet your new classmate. Kagome Higurashi" Naraku started.

The boy that Kagome was talking with a while ago looked at Kagome with a surprised expression. Kagome noticed this and looked at him in a confused manner.

" Kagome already knows how to dance ballet and she's good at it so I decided to place her in your class." Naraku added. "Ok, any questions? None? Good. Now, let's start! Pliés (a basic bending movement of the knees) everyone..."

Throughout the class the boy that Kagome conversed with near the stairs kept on looking at her as if observing her with a very keen eye. Observing every movement she's doing, from her point to her arm positions.

Kagome noticed this and she felt conscious of every movement that she's doing. And during their pirouettes (spinning around on one leg) she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

The boy rushed towards her while everyone was standing in shock and stretched his arms to catch her. And he was able to stop her from falling by supporting her lower back with his hand.

Their eyes met and they exchanged glances. Kagome was blushing really hard seeing the boy's golden eyes piercing through her.

The boy softened the stare and said, "Hi... I'm Inuyasha... (smiles)"

End of Chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story