Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Spontaneous Combustion

Stop Acting like Joel!

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 2 reviews

Do-di do!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 596 words

0Unrated
Dear reader,
I have changed Casey's name to: Travis Hester. Why? Because I love Casey to much to put him in the band. He is going to be Billey's boy friend! Why? Because he is mine!
Love,
MV


"And then the world EXPLODED!" I screamed walking onto my bus.
"I'm not cleaning it up!" Carly yelled from the back.
"I'll make Benji do it!" I called back to her.
"Okay!" I sat down on the little couch thing next to Ryan who had been completely oblivious to the shouting. I sucked at my Chocolate Freezy and stared at him until he noticed me.
"Can I help you?" He asked looking up from the book he was reading.
"What cha reading?" I asked.
"The Outsiders,"
"NO WAY!!!" I yelled talking the book from him.
"What the hell?" He said grabbing for it. I stood up on the couch looking at the book.
"This is the best book ever! Why didn't you tell me you brought it?"
"Because I knew this would happen!" He said finally getting the book from me.
"Looser!" I yelled.
"BE OBSCENE! BE, BE OBSCENE!" Carly cheered/yelled walking to the front of the bus. Ryan and I both sat on the couch watching and listening to Carly (try) to sing the Marilyn Manson song. She danced about listening to my iPOD. WAIT A SECOND!
"Hey that's my iPOD!" I yelled jumping up and grabbing my precious from her.
"HEY!" She screamed trying to get it back. I held the green contraption to close to my chest and hissed at her. She jumped back confused. "Oh no you didn't!"
"Oh yes I did!"
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did!"
"No you didn't!"
"Oh yes she did!" Ryan jumped in.
"Who did what?" Casey asked walking on the bus.
"This bee-otch got all up in my grill!" Carly yelled crossing her arms gangsta style.
"Well this ho stole my iPOD!" I yelled back. Casey laughed at us and shook his head.
"Stop acting like Joel." He said. We all fell silent. I was the first to laugh. Soon every one joined in.
"What's so funny?" a voice asked. Suddenly Joel appeared in the room and it went silent. An awkward silent. "Billey?"
"Yes?" I asked being all innocent.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"Don't give me that bullshit, just tell me?"
"um, what was the question?" I asked. Playing dumb. It almost always works.
"Then I guess I can't give you your surprise." He said shrugging. GRR!!!
"Yes you can!" I sang hugging him.
"Sorry not possible!"
"Why are you such a d*ck Joel?" I asked my arms falling off him.
"because then I wouldn't be me!" He said throwing his arms up in the air. I glared at him and walked over beside Casey. "But I guess you can have it considering you showed me the awesome that is Chocolate Freezys!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red bag and tossed it to me. I caught it and smiled so wide my cheeks hurt.
"SKITTLES! MY SECOND LOVE!" I exclaimed making wide arm motions.
'What's your first?" Casey asked hugging me from behind.
"Chocolate Freezy of course!"
"Oh, I feel the love." Casey said sarcastically.
"I'm joking Case! You're my first!" I yelled turning to hug him.
"Eww!" everyone else yelled at my back. I turned back around and stuck my tongue out at them all.
"Well I guess you don't get any skittles then!" I yelled opening the package. I took Casey's hand and poured some into it. "SKITTLES!"
Sign up to rate and review this story