Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Gaara's Love

Gaara's Love

by GaaraFangirl2112 0 reviews

Gaara is only 5 years old and hated in the Hidden Village of Sand. But wait...what if Gaara met a young girl, just his age. What if that girl was the only one that understood Gaara? What if that gi...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 345 words

-1Boring
"Go away, you FREAK!" The villager shouted. "Don't come any closer!"

Gaara was just taking a walk, and minding his own business. No one liked him, he had no family, and everyone that he cared about was dead. He had the cursed Sand Spirit sealed inside him; therefore, he was evil, simple as that. But Gaara was just a kid. Just because he had some evil spirit sealed inside him doesn't mean that he was evil. However, he was about to meet someone that would change his life. Someone that wouldn't hate him. Someone that would become his best friend.

Gaara looked at the mean villager then ran away, crying. He was only five years old.

In his haste to get away, Gaara ran into a young girl around his age. They were both knocked to the ground.

The girl got up first. When she saw it was Gaara she had run into, he expected her to run way. But instead, she reached her hand down and helped Gaara up.

"Sorry, it's my fault." The girl said. "Hey are you OK? You're lookin' at me kinda funny."

Gaara was looking at her with shock. No one (nearly no one) had ever been this nice to him.

"I-I'm fine." Gaara said.

"Good. So what's your name?"

"Gaara."

"Cool name. Mine's Rhianna."

Suddenly Gaara blurted out, "Why are you being so nice to me?" No one was EVER this nice!

"Why shouldn't I be nice?" Rhianna asked.

"Well, I'm a monster." Gaara whispered, staring at the ground.

Rhianna looked at him, then laughed. "Sure ya are. And I'm the next Kazekage. Besides, I don't live here. I'm visiting my aunt with my parents."

"You-you have a family?" Gaara asked, fighting back tears.

"Yea, of course! Now what's wrong?"

Gaara was crying fully now. He wished he had a family. But they all hated and despised him. They all wanted him dead.

"Aw, don't cry!" Rhianna said. "C'mon, it'll be all right! Don't cry!"

"I-I gotta go!" Gaara cried. Then he ran past her and out of sight.
Sign up to rate and review this story