Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Way Curse

Whispers

by MyChemPrincess77 1 review

Hey sorry i havent updated in a while..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 446 words

0Unrated
The violent thud of the rain hitting my window screen caused me to look up. The sun had disappeared, causing my room to darken. Everything looked grey and dull, reflecting off the dark cloudy sky. I moved my hand, feeling a furry ball curled up next to me. Conall hissed, and suddenly I felt his sharp teeth inject into my skin. I whipped my hand back, examining the scar. I could see the punctures from his teeth, letting a small amount of blood rise out.
"Damn cat..." I muttered while I walked downstairs. I almost made it halfway when I suddenly stopped to listen to the voices. I slowly moved back to the step behind me, trying not to make anything give away myself. I listened to the whispers that sounded like my parent's.
"...I know, should we tell him yet?" My mom's nervous voice asked quietly. She was shushed by my dad. I heard his footsteps growing closer to the banister. My heartbeat paced, and I skipped up a few steps and positioned myself like I was just starting to go down the stairs. My dad's hand gently touched the curling edge of the banister.
"Gerard, honey, are you...okay?" he asked.
I quickly nodded. "Yeah."
"Okay, we will be leaving soon, so get ready," he told me and then walked back into her room. I walked back into my room and threw on a black shirt with dark jeans. I tossed my greasy hair around and it immediately fell back into place. I sighed and walked over to my computer and went on IM. The only person who I felt like talking to was Frank, and he was on.

Entering Chat Room 4:57

IsuckAtguitar: hey.
Pansy13: hi gerard. happy bday.
IsuckAtguitar: happy? right. mikey almost threw a fork at me
Pansy13: haha no way
IsuckAtguitar: yea. he hates me but whatever.
Pansy13: what r u getting 4 ur bday
IsuckAtguitar: ....i don't really care. headaches are bad enuf.
IsuckAtguitar: hold on brb...
Pansy13: k


"Gerard," my mom called. I rolled out my chair and walked out into the hall.
"What?" I asked.
"Are you ready to go?" my dad asked, glancing at the clock.
"Yeah, Gerard. You take forever lets go," Mikey yelled.
I rolled my eyes. "Hold on."
I walked back into my room, quickly standing in front of the keyboard. I scanned what frank had typed while I was gone.

ansy13: that weird that you had headches. Once my causin.. no wait that is a different story.. nvm
IsuckAtguitar: uh, ok. whatever. I gtg now bc mikey is yelling at me and I gtg out for 'birthday dinner'
Pansy13: that sucks
IsuckAtguitar: hell yea.
Sign up to rate and review this story