Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Seis

by swimfan625 6 reviews

read me

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-23 - Updated: 2007-04-23 - 452 words

3Ambiance
"Daddy, can I sweep with you and Mommy pwease?" Allison whined later that night as Pete carried her into her room.

"No Baby, you have to sleep in your big girl bed, but since tomorrow's Sunday you can come watch cartoons in ours, kay?"

"Otay," she sighed as he lay her down, "I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Babygirl, sleep sweet," Pete smiled, kissing both of her eyelids as he tucked her into bed before softly closing her door. He quietly walked down to his and Natalie's room, stopping in the doorway as he watched her softly sing along to No Doubt while changing.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asked, looking over her shoulder as she pulled the blankets back.

"A few minutes, I couldn't help it, you're just so cute!"

"Yeah, cute in a Hindenburg sort of way."

"No, cute in an I-can-call-you-mine-and-you're-one-of-the-best-things-that's-happened-to-me way."

"Yeah?" she smiled, as he slid in next to her.

"Mmhmm, I love you."

"I love you too Panda."

"Come cuddle with me," Pete pouted opening his arms for Natalie as she slid into them, "Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you to get home."

"Yeah?"

"Yep, have you thought of any?"

"I was thinking that we could continue the Wentz saga," he smiled hopefully.

"I think that's a great idea."

"Really?"

"Yep, but I think that instead of having three Pete's in the family we should call the baby Kingston."

"I can live with that," Pete said, gently kissing her.

"Oh God."

"What?"

"The baby's kicking again," Natalie chuckled, placing Pete's hand on her stomach, "I'm going to be up all night."

"No you won't," he whispered gently pulling the covers down as he knelt next to her.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Shhhh," Pete smirked, pulling her shirt up so it rested just below her breasts.

"Pete, it's cold."

"Sorry Sweetie."

"It's okay, what are you doing?"

"I'm singing," he smiled, looking up at her before gently kissing her stomach and beginning to sing softly while rubbing Natalie's sides. "I love you Peanut, and I love you Butterfly."

"Daddy, are you awate yet?" Ally giggled, poking his nose as she sat on his stomach.

"What are you doing in here munchkin?" he smiled, cracking one eye open.

"You said we could watch Spongebob!"

"I did say that huh?"

"Yes!" The little girl squealed as she began jumping up and down.

"Careful Sweetie, Mommy's still sleeping."

"Otay, can we wake her up?"

"In a little while," Pete smiled, sitting her on his lap as he glanced at the clock, "Until then, we're going to sit here and watch cartoons in our PJ's."
Sign up to rate and review this story