Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Abusing Sweet Love

Part 4

by hyperballad13 1 review

Marie is stuck in a turmoil, where life seems to of coveted her with darkness and hope

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 771 words

0Unrated
Marie turned her eyes to the ceiling. Wide. Flitting through decisions she had yet to make. Joe's shallow breathing beside her. She left her hands on her stomach. Her knees up. She sighed heavily into the blackened night. She couldn't kill the thought of her reunited flame. And now she was even thinking of instigating a passionate affair. Why? She thought. Turning to her side in anguish. She had no solid reason to betray Joe. Granted he had hit her. But it was only once. He had never before. And didn't Pete leave her? Though her feelings for Pete were still strong, she couldn't jump into bed with him at his return. She felt as though things were going to fast. Life was quickening its pace. Moments had gone from one to another. Flashing before her. Just a week ago she was stable. Happy and in love. And now she was breaking away from not only her security with Joe, but from herself. This wasn't like Marie. She never had this problem before. It scared her.

Marie checked the red light upon her alarm clock. It had just gone one a clock in the midnight. Yet she was still wide awake. Her eyes plagued with insomnia. She sighed. Hoping that she would be filled with peaceful dreams. She had to make some sort of agreement between every part of her heart. And stop the battle between her head. Marie removed herself from her bed. Grabbing the small piece of paper from her side and her mobile. She stumbled into the bathroom and switched on the light. With her free hand she took the clear water and splashed it. Creating a new life within her cells upon her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. Grimacing at how quickly her perception of herself had changed. From wholesome to whore. She rubbed her forehead from the stress. Wishing Joe hadn't been drinking that night. Craving to turn back the clocks and to by pass the café where Pete was sat. Her heartbeat rose again as she thought of Pete. Then thinking of his last words before he shattered her heart



"I will always love you Marie, but this is what I have to do."



"Fucker" she whispered to herself. She was letting herself fall for him again. Joe turned over in his sleep. Marie let her eyes wonder over to him. She could see his stomach rise. On his back as he began to lightly snore. In that instant she made a decision. Her hands shaking slightly as she flipped open her mobile phone. Typing into the screen.

Where do you live?

She sat back against the marble toilet. Flickering her eyes to the blinding light. Do it she thought For you.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe had woken up in the morning to find Marie's side of the bed bare. He had woken in the middle of a dream. A nightmare. The broken images of the past haunting him. He sat up in bed and let his head fall into his hands. He let the guilt fill his system. Joe had never hit anyone in his life. And the remorse he felt for laying into Marie was still plaguing him. He had never felt so ashamed of himself. Joe didn't want his anger to drive a fence between him and Marie.
"Marie?"
He called out into the empty atmosphere. She wasn't there. He didn't let his paranoia sit in him. She's probably at college. He removed himself from the bed sheets and wondered if his actions had already gone too far. Joe hung his head. Still sat on the bed. He forced himself into a choice. Keep Marie or loose her.
I'm going to make it up to her.



~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete sent his details back to the message he had received once he had woke. His pulse was tingling with delight. Marie was coming back to him. Maybe he should have felt guilty. He was too determined for himself. He was ignoring one important factor. Marie. She was not only seeing someone long term but she hadn't actually consented to lust. Sex or any other kind of betrayal. And this bewildered his feelings for her more. What exactly did Marie want?
He was in the shower by now. Letting the pressured beads of water smash against his naked skin. He shook his head as he let the shower wash away everything. And in that moment he was himself. When fully clean he had removed himself. Drying the soaking pores with a towel and decided to conclude his state of confusion. I still love her.

****
Ciao Bella
Sign up to rate and review this story