Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing

An Intimate Moment

by The_Prophet_Talia 0 reviews

A protective Alucard looks in on a pregnant Integra.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alucard, Integra - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 644 words - Complete

2Moving
An Intimate Moment


She was curled on her side in the full size bed, the coverlet pulled high over her shoulder and tucked under her chin almost forming a cocoon with the fabric. Her glasses sat on her nightstand, and without their presence her sleeping face took on an almost soft look.

He materialized on the bed behind her, his weight becoming solid slowly so that he did not rouse her. He propped his head up on his fist as he stared down at her, hearing her soft breath pass through her parted lips. He brushed a stray strand of pale hair from her cheek. His gloved fingers found the edge of the coverlet, slowly peeling it away from her delicate shoulder. It was easy to forget that her form was so slight when seeing her in her men's suits with their thick shoulder pads. He pulled the coverlet down the rest of the way to reveal her slender silk-clad body. She shivered as the cool night air hit her skin but she didn't wake, merely curling further into the mattress.

He touched her shoulder, running his fingers down her side to her waist before dipping around to press against her stomach, which had just begun to protrude. He could feel the baby's heartbeat, as well as its tiny movements that she herself couldn't yet feel. She was 13 weeks pregnant and was dealing with it as well as could be expected.

She stirred again and he heard her inhale quickly. Oops. He'd woken her. She turned slightly to look back at him. "Alucard, what in the hell are you doing?"

He smirked down at her. "Checking on my son."

"He--like myself--is trying to sleep, so if you would, please leave us be." She turned away from him, trying to retrieve the blankets he'd pulled away from her, having difficulty seeing as how he was currently laying on them. As she pulled she felt his weight leave the covers and then felt his body solidly press against the length of hers under the covers.

"Alucard!" she gasped. "What the hell?!?! Get out of my bed!" She felt him smile against her neck.

"I thought perhaps my Master should have a little stress relieved..."

"I assure you, Alucard, you are causing much more stress than you are relieving," she snapped. "Please /leave/."

"No," he answered, pressing his lips to the back of her neck, one hand tangling in her hair, the other snaking between her legs.

"Alucard!" she gasped irritably, even as his touch sent a bolt of electricity through her system.

"Relax, my Master."

"Relaxing is the last thing I plan to do when there is a monster in my bed..."

He pulled on her hip until she rolled over, letting his fingers return between her legs, stroking her lightly through her panties. She moaned softly in the back of her throat as his light caresses began to stir heat in her belly. His fingers danced and her breath hitched as he pressed a little more firmly. Low waves of electricity spread through her systems in waves. She let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding as his hand stilled before running up to rest on her hip.

"You're glowing," he smirked.

She scowled, "And whose fault is that?" He grinned at her, showing off his teeth. "Are you done now?"

"Very well, my Master." Before she could protest he leaned down and kissed her before dematerializing.

Sleep well, my dear Integra.

She stared at the canopy of her four-poster, sleep creeping back on her, especially after the small climax he's just given her. She placed her hands on her rounded stomach. Only six more months. She sighed and rolled back onto her side, soon falling back to sleep, knowing her monster still guarded them from the shadows of her room.
Sign up to rate and review this story