Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

The Deal Has Been Made

by handsomeawkward 0 reviews

This is an interesting chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 453 words

0Unrated
"Ah! The Florida air feels amazing!" Zui threw her arms up in the air as we walked around Warped tour.

"It feels kind of good to be home."

"I wonder how familiar faces we'll see!" I nodded and looked up to the sky.

"Looks like rain. These kids have been blessed."

"Agreed! Any warped show with rain is a blessed show."

"You know, I think I'm gonna head back towards my bus?"

"You okay, sweetie?" She looked at me with concern in her eyes. I smiled to reassure her I was fine.

"Just a little tired." She nodded and I headed off to my bus. I felt like someone was following me the whole way there but I didn't turn to look. It began drizzling. Before I opened the door of my bus I looked back.

A boy with dark wet hair was pushing through a crowd of people and making his way towards me. he looked vaguely familiar.

"Audrey!"

"J-jeremy?" no. it couldn't be.

"Audrey!" The boy pulled me into a bone breaking hug. I pushed him off me and stared into those dark chocolate eyes I once knew to be sweet.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you."

"About what? Theres nothing to say."

"I miss you Audrey. You were my best friend. Since fucking grade school! Its not like I can just forget about you!"

"I can forget about you though."

"I'm sorry for everything. You don't even know how hard this summer has been so far. I've been completely lost without your calls and texts. Without hearing your voice!"

I looked at him sternly. The rain got much harder. I could barely hear myself think, my heart was beating so loud. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. But then I thought about our amazing friendship. I saw the hurt in his eyes. I knew he wasn't lying. He would never lie about something important as this.

"Weather you believe it or not, Audrey, I love you. Not the sister-brother I love you. I really love you..."

I broke down then and there. The tears would not stop flowing. My heart was being torn into two pieces. One belonging to Jeremy, the other Gerard and absolutely none belonged to me.

He brought me back into his arms and hugged me as I cried. I didn't know what I wanted. I couldn't speak.

"I want to stay with you forever." He kissed me. that long awaited kiss. The on I had been waiting for, for years and years. It gave me this feeling that I couldn't explain. All I know is I kissed back. And that sealed the deal. We were together, finally.
Sign up to rate and review this story