Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > P.A.R.T.Y

After party

by Inuyonas

All the allied Nations to Konoha travel there for 3 weeks of FUN!!!!!...BUT SOME serious stuff happens too. and please read my BIG BAD HINATA story.... Its night time now and all hell breaks ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Itachi,Kakashi,Naruto,Neji,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 470 words

?Blocked
It is Night time now and The ninja are in dorms(don't ask why. The boys are in one building and the girls are across the street in another. Each building had three floors and 15 rooms on each floor. Konoha Shinobi were on the second floor in the girls dorm and the third floor in the boys dorm.

In the boys dorm:

There was five shinobi to a room Naruto,Sasuke,Kiba,Neji and Shikamaru were in room 304.

In the room.

"Hey you guys wanna see my summoning jutsu?!?!" Naruto said. "Naruto you can't summon in this room." Shikamaru said. "Yes watch." He said as he formed handsigns. "Kuchiyose no jutsu!!" He shouted as he thrusted his palm on the ground. A puff of smoke appeared in front of him and when it cleared a figure emergeed that towered over Naruto with ease, being at least nine feet tall and extremely muscular, and the blue hair on top of his head brushed against the ceiling. His blue skin made it obvious he wasn't human, an impression reinforced by the menacing-looking horn-like protrusions from his neck and hips. The red eyes and fang-like teeth just drove the point further home - the being, while clearly male and human-like, was far from a human being. A fur loincloth was the only apparent article of 'clothing' the creature wore, if one overlooked the pendant around his neck and the protectors around his wrists. "Who the fuck is that?" Kiba said." "I am lord of the under world." The creature said. "Underworld?" Sasuke said. "Yes you know, from that Shokushu ninja:Uzumaki Naruto story.?" After the creature said this everyone stared at him. "Okay... I'm gone." He said as he dissapeared. "That was weird..." Shikamaru said. "Hey guys i just had an Idea." Kiba said. "Really what?" Sasuke said. "Okay check this out, what if we go to the girls dorm and have a little fun. "Kiba how are we gonna get passed The Anbu out there like Itachi,Kakashi,and Gai(thats right they are Anbu now.)" Naruto said. "Come on now we are special Jounin we are highly skilled as well." Kiba argued. "Good point." Sasuke said. "Okay this is how its goin down." said Kiba. "First i open the door, then Shikamaru quickly does his kagemane no jutsu for the dumbass (naruto) Shadow paralysis jutsu." "Kiba Fuck you and yo dogs....dumbass dogs... i'll go Micheal Vick on they ass..." Naruto said.(If that offended anyone i am so sorry). "Anyway after shikamaru does this sasuke and neji activates the Sharingan and the byakugan to see if there is anyone who is up. Then we super sprint or jump to the other building as quietly as possible.

__________________________________________________________________________

whadya think i will post the next story asap review then rate...good stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story