Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > P.A.R.T.Y

The Real Party

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Hey Kiba executes his plans

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Parody - Characters: Kiba,Naruto,Neji,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 361 words

0Unrated
In the boys dorm.

They get ready to execute Kiba's plan.

"So are you all ready?" Kiba asked.
"Yeah.." Answered Sasuke. "Hey where's Akamaru?" asked Shikamaru
"At home why?" Kiba said. "No reason." Shikamaru said. "Come on lets do this!" Naruto shouted. "Shut yo dumbass up." Sasuke said. "Ready...Go!!" Kiba said. Then he opened the door .....

____________________________________



Down one floor. The Anbu floor.

Itachi and Kakashi stood guard in case something broke loose.

"Kakashi check dis rap out , dis goin make Naruto look shitty..." Itachi said

Itachi raps:
YO... Yo... yo... I to the T to the A C H I

Uchiha in my blood homey

I get yo mama,yo sista , yo girlfriend to go down on me

Itachi Uchiha back again, I'm the mutha f**kin Red eyed KILLA...

F*k wit my family I f*k wit yours and do dem Like the UCHIHAS....

Dats What I DO and Un Like you I AM The Truth Homey

And when Im mad I take Yo Face Like Orochimaru Homey.



Kakashi was in awe. "Thats pretty good. But not like Naruto." "You trippin..."Itachi said. "Like they are trippin like we cant see Shikamaru's shadow possesion jutsu around us." Kakashi said looking up.
"Dumbasses." Itachi said. "Hey what do you say we go to Anko's and Kurenai's room." Kakashi suggested. "I get Anko and you get Kurenai. " Itachi said.


__________________________________

Naruto and the others are at the girls dorm now.

"Hey which room are they in?" Naruto asked. "Don't know...guess i will have to smell each door." Kiba said.
He smelled the first door. "Who is it?" asked Neji. "A girl but not The ones we are lookin for." Kiba answered. He went to the next door. "No." He said. He went to the next one . "No." He went to 4 more and they were wrong. He came to the fifth one. "Wait i smelled somethin different. "A girl or boy?" Sasuke asked. "Both." Kiba said. "Orochimaru ." they all said in unison. Then they heard Sakura and Ino scream 4 doors down.


_______________________________________



How did ya like dat. A little short but it is just getting started.

review then rate ...in that order.

Sign up to rate and review this story