Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

Misery

by MOTHMAN_VASQUEZ 3 reviews

A sequel to Where is Your Boy?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-25 - 349 words

0Unrated
Dear Reader,
Well I got four reviews two from THE SAME PERSON! GRR! But I will do as promised. Now I must leave you and work on the story as promised. I have my music and story writing cookies and I am good to go. This is short and is sort of a filler but enjoy anyway.
Love,
MV
P.s. There is a poll on my profile were you can vote on who I should write my next story about. Check it out.
P.s. REVIEW

Chapter One: Misery


"Hey June," I said answering my phone.

"Hey Addie, did you know that-"

"If this has anything to do with Josh Groban I'm hanging up." I interrupted her. Her would be June, my new best friend. I loves her.

"No of course it doesn't...." Silence. Lovely. "I was just going to ask if you knew that Fall Out Boy was coming to town."

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled sitting up on my bed. "When?"

"Next weekend, I was planning on going until I remembered what happened between you and...you know." She said carefully.

"No, if you want to go, go. Don't let me and my messed up what ever you wanna call it get in the way." I said all sincere like. Honestly I want to go.

"You sure?"

"Yes, in fact I might go."

"Really?"

"Yes really. I can't let him stop me from having fun with my best friend now can I?"

"Of course not! I'll get tickets, do you think Jessica would want to go?"

"I don't know. But we'll make her go anyway."

"Okay, see you later." June said.

"Right, bye." We both hung up at what I am assuming was the same time. I quickly turned my phone back on and dialed the number I have become so used to over the past few years.

"Hey!" Pete's voice rang in my ear.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to town?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be a surprise!" He wined. "Who told you?"

"June,"

"I'll have to yell at her about that."
Sign up to rate and review this story