Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Your's

Your's

by EnvyxRoy

Just a short (REALLY short) GreedxEnvy fic. The ratings just there to be safe.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Envy, Greed - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-10-31 - Updated: 2005-10-31 - 520 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Full metal alchemist or it's characters.

....

"You're mine." You breathe against my neck, and I wonder how many others have heard you tell them that.
"Mine 'til the end of time." I want to laugh and tell you how ignorant you are. Even in such a body you won't live forever. Dante would never allow it.
... She wouldn't allow this either... But mommy doesn't have to know everything.
I close my eyes as your hands roam over my abdomen. I feel the urge to say that's enough and push you away, to tell you that I only got close to you because Dante wished it... but we both know that's a lie.
"You missed this didn't you?" The urge to run rises in my gut again. You know I've missed it, but you ask anyway. You want to make me admit to myself the feelings I threw out at death and again when you were sealed.
I hear you laugh and I growl quietly. "You used to be more responsive too." Another fault you've found, another difference from this me to the old me.
"And you used to keep your mouth shut." I snapped. You laugh again, "Yes, well being in a cell for over a century changes people," and sink your teeth into my shoulder.
You still use people as chew toys.
Your hands slip lower still, fingers tracing the Oroborus with feather light touches. I moan quietly, reclining my head. A part of me didn't want this to feel this good, while the other part needed it to.
I can feel you smiling as you kiss down my neck.. "There you go." I want to hit you. I came here to outsmart you, beat you at your own game, but you're always one step ahead. You always beat me.
Your fingers wrap around my cock and I shiver against the coolness of the shield. You never did last an entire night without bringing it up at least once for some reason or another.
You dig your nails into the skin and I gasp. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to draw blood.
You bring your other hand up and turn my face towards yours. You're smiling that all-knowing smile of yours. You kiss my lips lightly, but I offer nothing in return. You frown and I smile.
"Always difficult."
"Some things don't change."
You smile, the dim moonlight catching your sharp teeth. "Wish they had." You tug harshly at what's in your hand and I cry out, startled. You claim my mouth before I have time to spit the curses you knew were going to come.
You kiss me and I kiss you back. Long, passionate, and deadly. We both know the consequences, like we knew them the first time. We knew that one of us could be stringing the other along, waiting for them to screw up in this deadly dance.
"You're mine." You whisper again as warm flesh replaces the cold carbon around my cock.
"I'm your's." I moan, giving into the pleasure. "I'm your's 'til the end of time."
Sign up to rate and review this story