Categories > Original > Fantasy

The Cross

by Maave 0 reviews

Lilith gets a little pissed..still not good at summaries basically she seals God and Lucifer away because they can't stop bitching.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 668 words - Complete

0Unrated
.+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+.
I'd just like to say this is in no way shape or form an attack on any religion, I was just bored in class one day and allowed my mind to wander. :) Please review! Or at least rate. o_o .+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+..+.

They can't help you, God, Lucifer, Adam and Eve, they can't help you at all. They can hear you of course, but they can't help. They know I'll find them. It was bad enough last time. Each one apart from other, I suppose at first neither of them really minded, but after a thousand years or so of loneliness, the other person wanted the company. I had every right you know, I was so sick of their bickering, day in and day out they fight! Constantly, without rest. Can you even imagine?! It is alright now though, I put them away to cool down, just think of it like an extended time-out. I sealed them away, God in a tree, now once you put it away you have to take a symbol of some sorts away with you, I took a small piece of bark that was shaped like a cross, it seemed fitting, the tree was covered in crucified bodies. Lucifer I stuffed away inside the side of a mountain. It was dark and I did not feel like carrying around a large chunk of rock. So, I carved out a small star in the side of the mountain, the pentagram, and carried it away with me. Well a few thousand years ago some little twit decided both looked pretty, she found where I had stored them, in retrospect it was pretty stupid to hide them both in the same place eh? Oh well, she took them both and tried to make some sort of jewlery with them or whatever, and managed to cross them. Thus the two were released back unto the world. She wasn't a saint, she was just bored, stupid Mary. I guess he didn't want to take any chances though, God and Lucifer decided it might be a better idea to make a third kind of, back-up. Haha, Mary got pregnant! Serves her right, ruining the peace. Jesus they called him, "savior". Lucifer was pissed off of course, after all, "the son of God" was part his son as well. I almost feel bad for Lucifer, that is, I would if I was more soft-hearted. He almost seemed to care. I suppose maybe he wanted his son to be a little more like him. The boy turned him down of course, after Lucifer went to see him. Ah you can bet your ass I almost -died- laughing when I saw how they killed him. They won't make another one, another "son". It takes to much energy from the earth. Didn't you know? When the earth was created, the angels and God put almost all of their power, their life into it, it is how the world is able to breath and support us. Lucifer made his son rise. I think he actually loves the boy. I think i'm feeling bad, oh..wait..nope, just a little hungry. They ran away right after. God and Lucifer that is. Lucy made a mistake, he shouldn't have insulted me. So I hid, and waited, still waiting. There? I called to Jesus, nobody questions a disembodied voice from the sky, nobody. He came to me like all good boys shoulder. He was so -excited- to see his "father", to put a body to a voice, finally. He didn't even scream. Not once, he was brave. He looked ready to cry though, but that is understandable. They still can't help you. I think they may in a few places, maybe I'll catch them. Then again, i'm only at level three in this new video game I found online. I'll always look for them, but until they do something big, I just won't care as much. My name is Lilith, and I swear someday I will find them again..
Sign up to rate and review this story