Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Voldy's Suit

Voldy's Suit

by sk8inggurl 0 reviews

Wonder where Voldy got his suit? Or why? Voldy sends Wormtail on a little mission to find him the ULTIMATE SUIT. :) R&R NO FLAMES!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Lupin, Peter, Voldemort - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 231 words

-1TrainWreck
DISCLAIMER- I DONT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANYTHING ELSE WITH A COPYRIGHT!
Be nice, this is my first.
thank u,
Ash


--------Voldy's Suit-------------
"Wormtail, find me a disguise! The Ministry cannot find me!" said Voldy.
"Yes master, yes, right away," squeaked Wormtail.
Wormtail went to the only place he could find that he would not be recognized in; Men's Wearhouse.
"Can I help you, uh, sir?" asked the sales guy.
"No, uh, Gary," replied Wormtail, reading Gary's nametag.
Wormtail scurried around like a rat until he found a place where there was nobody around.
There, in the messy pile of five years ago suits, was a nice, dark, suit.
Wormtail, being the rat he is, grabbed the suit and snuck into the changing room.
In the changing room, Wormtail used magic to make the suit invisible.
As he snuck out of the store, Gary thought it was odd that he was holding something in his hand that appeared to be invisible.
"Hey, you!"
Oh,crud.
"Hey, whatcha got there?"
"Uh nothing, nothing at all." squeaked Wormtail.
"You sure, looks like ya got sumthin' there," said Gary.
Gary reached out for the invisible suit. He grabbed it.
"SECURITY! ANOTHER LOON ON THE LOOSE! SECURITY!"
Security came and tackled Wormtail.
This would mean nothing if Voldy hadn't told Wormtail that if he didn't find him a disguise, he was dead.
--------END OF CH1------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story