Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

chapter 16

by cutegirl12356 2 reviews

What happens when Ashley finds out about Nikki!?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 823 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV (2 days later)

"Frankie don't you get tired of doing this?", I was wondering where he gets all of his energy from. Hell I haven't even turned on my phone. I got up putting my clothes on as I went.

"Where are you going?", turned around and smilled.

"To check my phone."

"Why this is our honeymoon no one would call knowing that.", I sat on the bed as he came up behind me kissing my neck. "Now come back to bed."

"After checking my voice mail at least."

"Ooooookay.", he said laying back down.

"You have one new messages.", I waited then the person I thought would never call my cell called Ryan.

"Hey it's Ryan, Nikki is in the hospital don't worry I've got things under control. I'm calling because she told me you're the only one who knows about her and me. Thanks for forgiving her. Any way she wanted me to tell you that she is moving to Las Vegas and staying with me. I really do love her I hope you understand that, call me back when you get back Nikki wants to see you. Well got to go bye.", NIKKI WAS IN THE HOSPITAL! WHAT DOES HE MEAN DON'T WORRY! I got up from where I was sitting and looked at Frankie, he gave me a worried look before speaking.

"What's wrong?"

"Nikki was in the hospital."

"What? What happen?"

"I have a feeling that it's William."

"William? What did he do?"

"Baby, he beats Nikki."

"What?"

"Yeah, he beats Nikki, but this time he put her in the hospital, Frankie we need to go home.", he nodded.

"But why don't we leave tomorrow morning. Lets enjoy our last day in Italy.", he said walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah your right, get dressed I've got six cameras and I haven't took a single picture."

"Yeah in the six cameras, but what about the two digital cameras you filled with pictures. Do you know how many pictures they hold?", I shook my head. "A lot."

"So, I bought six cameras lets go.", he sighed.

"What? Did you think that I was going to stay in this hotel my last day in Italy?"

"That would be nice.", I laughed.

"Don't worry I think that tonight we will go out to eat then come back here for deserts.", he grinned at me.

"Can we have chocolate covered strawberries?"

"Only for you baby."



Audrea's POV

"We're home!"

"Correction your home.", I said laughing.

"One day it will be yours.", We said walking into Bob's house, which I thought at first was his mom's house but surprising me he had his own house.

"Nice place."

"Thanks I'm never here tough.

"That explains why it's clean.", we laughed.

Incoming call!

Me: Hello

Ashley: Hey

Me: Why are you calling me your on your honey moon?

Ashley: Nikki was put in the hospital

Me: What?

Ashley: I'll explain later, but I'm coming home tomorrow

Me: Don't F-

Ashley: I have plenty more opportunities to be with Frankie in Italy, One of my friends are hurt so I'm coming back.

Me: Okay, so what's up?

Ashley: Well, we're walking around, you know taking pictures, stuff like that, Oh my gosh I'm starring at a pair of jeans that you would love.

Me: Stop please stop.

Ashley: Don't worry I'm getting you and me both a pair, Oh my gosh Frankie what do you think about this shirt?
(in the background) Frankie: Yeah what ever you wear looks good.
Ashley: Frankie your not even looking at me! Frank what are you doing? Stop people are looking.
Frankie: So let them look.

Ashley: Audrea I'm going to let you go, Frankie stop, Bye

Me: laughs Bye girl.

End of conversation!

"Who was that?", Bob asked coming back into the room.

"That was Ashley."

"Why did she call is something wrong?"

"Nikki was in the hospital."

"Was?"

"Yeah that's what Ashley said."

"Why?"

"Baby, I'm just as clueless as you are."

"When are we going over to your mom's?"

"In a little bit.", I took a deep breath.

"Calm down she's going to love you just act normal, don't try to impress her, she hates it when my girlfriends to that."

"How many girls have you taking home to your mom?"

"When I lived here they all met my mother eventually."

"So I'm Just another girl?"


"No the difference between you and them I'm in love with you.", I smilled.

"That's better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed that I haven't updated in a really long time so here it is....sorry it's short but my life is busy right now....Audrea meeting bob's mom is not over just yet fixing to get really funny....I can't update this weekend...going out of town...and having fun....But I've never forgot yall.....MORE coming soon....Or at least I hope so! Much love! Til next time
Sign up to rate and review this story