Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell, Honey

Fight With The Perfect Lover

by handsomeawkward 1 review

Once an ass always an ass, Jeremy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 277 words

0Unrated
Jeremy had his arms wrapped around my waist. I was sitting on his lap and surprisingly I was happy. He played with my hair and all was well until he spoke. Oh god forbid that voice of his.

"I don't think you should hang out with that Gerard character anymore."

"What!?" I'm positive I just pissed myself.

"I think he likes you a little too much."

"He is my best friend. Nothing more." Unfortunately....

"I don't want you to see him. I think its for your own good. You know I love you." Oh damn those words to hell. He LOVEEDDDD me. Ugh. I pushed his arms from around me and got up. I leaned down to where my face was only inches from his.

"YOU do not own me. I will not do whatever you say and I will also not stop talking to him! Its MY life not YOURS. I live by MY RULES. Got it, Jeremy Luis Parker?" The look on his face was priceless. Complete and utter terror.

"Uh huh..." I walked away and back onto my bus. Danny and Zui were in the corner laughing happily. It made me smile.

"How's it goin' hot stuff?"

"Good, sexy." Zui slapped my butt and forced me to sit down.

"You look sad."

"I'm mad."

"Fight with the perfect lover?"

"Yeah. He was FORBIDDING me from seeing Gerard! He can kiss my ass."

"That's my girl!" Danny ruffled my hair and intertwined his fingers with Zui's.

"So, poppin' out babies any time soon?"

"No."

"Yeah right." With that I got up and went to sleep on my bunk. Tomorrow would be a surprisingly big day.
Sign up to rate and review this story