Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > After The Slayer

Like Father, Like Daughter

by DrTroy 0 reviews

Spike comes face to face with his daughter, and someone from his past.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Angel, Spike, Other - Published: 2005-11-02 - Updated: 2005-11-02 - 1055 words

0Boring
Spike laid on his bed thinking about Buffy, and his daughter. He closed his eyes as a way to stop the tears from coming.

He had fought alongside the slayer for years, and he had watched her die twice. He had seen her smile, cry, laugh, he had seen all of her.

The one thing that he regretted all these years..was not marrying her. Surely it was a stupid thing..a slayer marrying a vampyre..

He rubbed his face with his hand and sighed deeply, then closed his eyes.

L.A. 2005

The demon twisted, turned tried to wriggle out of Spike's grip but was unsuccessful.

"You know ANGEL, you can help me anytime!"

"I'm working on it spike..but I kind of have a
demon on my back..at the moment--FRED!"

Fred picked up the axe and chopped at the demon on his back.

"Fred, remember it is on my back!" Screamed Angel.

"Sorry...but it's dead...now" Said Fred.

"Yeah, now will you please remove the sword from my back?"

"Sorry, angel...just got a little carried away." Said Fred.

Gunn limped towards Angel, Fred, and Spike bruised and battered.

"Good news, I killed the Lyrca Demon....bad news..killing him spawns a dozen more."

"Oh, shit." Said Angel before being llifted in the air.

Fred, and Gunn quickly ran to his aid. Fred picked up the sword that was once stuck in Angel and tossed it to Gunn, who stabbed the demon in it's back. She then picked up the last of the arrows, and fired away.

"I don't think KILLING it is a good idea." Said Angel as the demon slammed him into the way.

"Well, Angel maybe you haven't NOTICED but the son of a bitch is trying it's best to kill you!"

Gunn attempted to stab the demon again but was thrown across the warehouse.

Fred looked over at Spike who was sitting down against a fex boxes smoking a cigarette.

"Spike are you going to help?!" She said with urgency.

"In a mintute love." He picked up the can of gasoline, and then lit the demon on fire while it was still holding Angel.

"Dammit SPIKE!"
Angel yelled after finally freeing
himself of the demon's claws.

"One vampyre, extra cripsy...coming right up." Spike mumbled.

Angel quickly walked over and punched Spike in his jaw.
"You ass, you coulda burned me alive!"
Spike got up from the floor and pointed at Angel.
"Well, I flipping saved your life again...didn't I..I bet Fred, or unconscious Gunn didn't know the only way to kill a Lycra Demon is to set it on fire."
"Well maybe you could have warned me..before setting it on fire.---Asshole."
"Um, ok tall, dark, and extra crispy."
Fred ran over to Gunn, and checked his pulse. "He's fine just a little..unconscious..going to wake up with a hell of a headache."

Present Day


Spike suddenly woke up to someone shaking him, he quickly punched whomever it was in it's face.

"Ouch, Spike it's ME!"

Spike rubbed his eyes, then opened them.
"Oh, bollox sorry Fred, thought...it was Angel...So what you doing here..in my room..looking for a quickie...I see?"

Fred frowned at him in disgust. "Spike, your disgusting..just wanted to wake you..up..the meeting is in a few mintutes."

"Meeting, smeeting.."
"Well..she's going to be there.."
Spike sat up. "My, daughter...did you see her already?"
Fred smiled and nodded. "She's gorgeous Spike, sweet, mannerable--nothing like you."
"Good one Fred."

They both turned to hearing someone knock on the door.

"Come on..in.." Spike said wearily.

The door opened, and in came one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid his eyes upon. She had emerald green eyes, long wavy brown hair that stopped at her waist, a thin but curvy petite figure, and a smile that could light up any room.

"Hey Fred pleasure seeing you again, mind If I talk to him alone?" She said.

Fred looked over at Spike and smiled as she got up. "Sure. I 'll see you guys in a few."

The door closed and the girl walked towards him.
"Do you know who I am?" She asked.

Spike lit up at a cigarette, and walked towards the wine cabinet.

"Amazing a wine cabinet, no wine..just bloody brandy, and vodka---"

"It's me..Lyillaria."
Spike looked at her with confusion. He then took three huge puffs on the cigarette before speaking.
"Yeah, and..do I know you?"

The girl looked down bashfully, and smiled.
"Yes..well no..you know my mother very well."
He put out the cigarette and poured himself a glass of Vodka.
"You fought alongside her for years..you watched her smile, you watched her cry...you watched her ..die..twice"

When hearing the last few words Spike put down his glass and looked at her in atonishment.

"Oh, my god, your her.."
The girl smiled again, and walked towards him cautiously. "Yes..your daughter..the daughter of a legendary slayer, and vampire."

Spike tilted his head, and extended his arm to brush the wavy brown hair out of her face. He then let his hands graze across her face, and looked deeply into her eyes. Tears formed in his eyes.

"Your gorgeous."

She laughed with happiness as she heard the words. "I've waited so long to hear that."

Spike finally dropped his arm and smiled. "Your more beautiful than I could have possible imagined. I can see her in your eyes, your smile..I hear myself in your laugh, and you even sound like me..sexy, with a hott british accent, but obviously a more feminine version."

She laughed at his joke, and walked closer towards him as he extended both arms to embrace her.

"God, you even smell like her..I just miss her so much." Spike started to cry as he held his daughter for the first time.

He kissed her on the cheek, and ran his fingers through her silky hair.

"Hate to ruin our moment..but there is a meeting..and Kennedy hates when we're late to meetings." She said.

Spike quickly let go of her. "Kennedy who..."
"Kennedy the slayer."
"Kennedy the slayer?!"
"Yes."
"Oh, my God...they made that bitch master and flippin commander!"
Sign up to rate and review this story