Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World's Great When You An Iero.

Two- KABOOM - I Think My Heart Just Exploded.

by kaytrubie 1 review

A flashback. BECAUSE there scene. and scene things are cool. a week late tribute to mikey in a weird way. coz i'm special ^-^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 906 words

0Unrated
Well...I lost my original idea. SO I'm going all teeny and having...I'll let you find out.
Story in memory of Mikey Way. Come back to MCR soon. xxx

First day of tour. It's blazing hot, there's no wind and its days like these I'm glad the guys still don't have the beat up old van. No air conditioning. 5 sweaty adult men...urgh.

I'm here for three reasons. One: I'm the MCR merch chick. Two: I have noting better to do with my summer as all my friends are working during the day, and it gets boring. And three: I, Miss Victoria Roxanne Laura Iero, am I love with a certain Mr. Gerard Arthur Way. Cue shock music. If that got out, it may ruin My Chemical Romance as we know them, and I don't want that. So I keep it to my self. So hopefully it will go away and I won't ever have to think about it, and maybe start to love my boyfriend.

HA!

Fat chance.

It's not like I don't like him, coz if I didn't, I wouldn't be dating him....he's a great guy, but I just love Gerard to much.

*********** FLASHBACK **********

"Oh Jesus it is SO COLD!" I wailed. Frank had dragged me out to band practice, and it was snowing. "I want to go home!"
"Come on, Roxs, we'll be there soon and you like it, promise!" Frank said. We walked for a bit longer, until we finally got to Mikey's house. Frank knocked on the door, and Mikey answered.
"Hey Frank the guys are- Oh hey Roxie! Come to watch you main man in action?" He smirked.
"Fat Boy dragged me."
"Oh come on, were not that bad!"

We got inside and went straight to the basement. I jumped down the stair straight into the arms of someone.
"Whoa, watch it there!" said this person whose voice I didn't recognize. I looked up to see who it was, when my eyes met with his. That was the moment when EVERYTHING changed. His eyes were a butterflies-in-your-stomach brown, and he had longish black hair that hung around his face like a casket. I fell for him straight away.
"I...I'm sorry." I stammered.
"It's ok." He laughed. "So you must be Frankie's sister then? Roxie?"
"Yeah."
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Gerard, Mikey's older brother. Come to watch?"
"Yeah"
"Is that all you can say?" He smiled. GOD his smile was gorgeous.
"Yeah...I mean, no..." I. Am. An. Idiot.
"Hmm...alright then. Well, if you wanna sit down, I think were gonna start."

I sat down and Gerard went to the mic.
"1-2-3-4.." Counted in Bob. Then the music started. And you know something? It wasn't half bad.
"And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart" Gerard screamed. He was amazing...he put so much energy into the music. He looked so at ease...like this was what he was meant to do, born to do it. He didn't just sing the lyrics...he WAS the lyrics.

The song ended and it felt strange. There music, it was awesome...the air was electric with passion and they were all breathing heavily.

Then someone sat down next to me and pushed my chin up so my mouth was closed.
"If you don't close yer mouth, you'll end up swallowing flies" Chuckled Ray. "You like it then?"
"Do I FUCK?! Jesus man...WHOA!" I yelled.
"Thought you did. I'm going for a drink...want one?" He asked.
"Nah, I'm cool."
"Okaaaaay then. Guys?"
"Yeah, I'll come" Replied Mikey.
"Me too- and I'm sure Bob does too" Frank said.
"Gee?" Ray inquired.
"No thanks, I'll stay down here."
"Fine, your loss." Ray chuckled again. He does that a lot.

The guys went up stairs, minus Gerard. So there was me and him left, alone, me sat on a couch, in the dark-ish.
"So you liked it, huh?" He smiled.
"Yeah, you guys are amazing...what's the band called again? I forgot."
"My Chemical Romance. What's your name, I forgot, sorry." He laughed. "No, I remember. Roxie. Oh, no need to look like that! I was only messing!"
"Erm....yeah. So...You're a great singer by the way, you've got an awesome voice."
"Thanks. You have awesome eyes."
"Oh..erm, thanks, so-so do-do you?" Then he smiled again. I swear, if he does that again, my heart will proberly explode.
"So...you play any instruments?" He asked.
"Yeah, I sing, play guitar, bass, drums and piano."
"Nice. I only sing. I'm a bit stupid you see."
And he smiled. Wait, wait...oh oh oh....there it goes.....KABOOOM!
He leaned in, and looked at my lips. Oh god oh god AHHHH! I thought, when the worst thing happened. Frank The Noob walked down the stair. Man, I hate him sometimes.
"You guys sure you don't want a drink? Coz there's plen- oh, sorry, am I interrupting anything?" Smirked Frank. Asshole.
"No, No...I was just telling Roxie here she had some fluff in her hair" He gestured towards my no light-feeling head. He got up and walked up the stairs, and didn't even look back at me. Grr.
Sign up to rate and review this story