Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping a secret from you...

ninteen...

by skeleton_crew13 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2007-04-29 - 346 words

0Unrated
7:55 pm

Ray Bob Gerard and Nicole arrived at the apartment. Mikey was in the kitchen with Frank making popcorn. Bob was already sitting on a couch. Ray was setting up the DVD player. Gerard and Nicole were on the couch opposite the one i was sitting on.

"C'mon Frank and Mikey! im about to start the movie" Ray yelled out. he sat on the couch Bob was sitting on. Mikey came into the living room with canned cokes and a huge bag of chips. Frank followed with 3 bowls of popcorn. they set the stuff on the coffee table in the middle of all the couches. Mikey sat with Bob and Ray and Frank sat with me.

"oh yeah, Frank...we're watching the hills have eyes not the nightmare before christmas" i told Frank. Frank put on his shocked face and started pouting... Ray told him to fuck off and Bob said that if he didnt enjoy watching the movie then he'll kill him... so Frank put on his interested face... Ray picked up the DVD remote off the coffee table and pushed play.

"Audrei, can you turn off the lights?!?" Ray asked.

"okay.." i got up from the couch and walked past Gerard and Nicole to get to the lightswitch next to the front door. i turned off the lights and walked back past Gerard and Nicole as slow as possible. Nicole winced as she saw my cuts all up my right arm. i had told Frank not to put the bandages on because they were stopping my cuts from breathing. Gerard had looked away quickly and at the tv which was showing the opening credits. i went back to the couch and sat next to Frank. Frank put his left arm around my shoulders. i snuggled in closer to him. he smelled really good...like peppermint...or some sort of spice...maybe cinnamon...i couldnt really tell...

i looked across the living room. Gerard and Nicole were some what in the same position as me and Frank. i sighed and began to watch the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story