Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Genie In A bott-Tea Pot?

Genie In A bott-Tea Pot?

by Crimson_colored_cloa

Harry meets a genie and makes a deal, It goes well. He makes another deal, It may not go so well...(NO SIXTH BOOK)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Fred, George, Harry, James, Lucius, Lupin, Sirius, Snape, Tom Riddle - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-11-05 - Updated: 2005-11-05 - 1582 words

?Blocked


Story Title: Genie in a Bottl- Tea Pot

By: Crimson Box

Summary:
Harry meets a genie and makes a deal, It goes well. He makes another deal, It may not go so well...(NO SIXTH BOOK)

Warnings: Slash, Other stuff Mpreg and some other stuff.

Disclaimer: I do not believe I own Harry Potter or her characters if I did no one would have read it


A battlefield of darkness in a large area which once was a wizarding hub.

People fighting form ages of 14 to 54, all fight a man. One boy of almost eighteen walk in front of this man. And he spoke as two stood behind him, he spoke a spell that the blue haired man behind him had taught him. The red-head man knew not of the spell but of why he had to use it. So as he spoke this spell he, remembered why, why he would a have a loving family.


Harry's summer before his sixth year. A week before his birthday.

Harry sat in the library reading at the table with the black tea pot in the middle. He was looking for a spell that wouldn't make him a killer. No matter how much he hated Voldemort, he just could kill him without going insane. He didn't have it in him. He couldn't do it.

"FILTHY BLOODY MUD BLOODS! BLOOD TRAITORS! LEAVE GET OUT YOU VILE THINGS!--" Harry had jumped at Mrs. Black's screaming, knocking the black tea pot over the lid fell off. Mist fill the room and a person appeared. It was a young looking man long blue black hair he wore Arab like clothing. Just a vest and long white pants that puffed at the bottom. His vest was a blue black but lighter then his hair.

"Thank you Mr.?" his voice was like black glass. His eyes seemed to not have one color.

"Harry Potter," He answered staring at man.

"well for freeing me I'll give you any thing,"

"will I survive this war?" came rolling out of his mouth.

"sane or insane?" he drawled much like Malfoy's father.

"sane"

"No, you will be locked away in fear, and slowly die the way you think to end the war."

"is their another way?"

"yes"

"can you teach me?"

"you would have to give something as I have repaid you for letting me free by seeing in to the future,"

"what do you want?" Harry stared the man he stared back then move forward. He walked behind Harry and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"Harry you have something special, you have something called grey magic in you. It is building and that is what will kill this Tomas Riddle man, unless you learn how to control it you will be locked away. You are what is called a Grey mage. Very few can be mages but once trained you will be the best mage you can as one can only be a mage if one is obscenely powerful. A grey mage can kill but also give life unlike the dark mages or the white mages who can not kill only imprison, because of this you can carry children. In the genie world it is a great honor to have an heir with a wizard or witch not a non magic human as they are seen as greedy pigs. I would like for you to carry my child, no sex is involved, you would carry the child after I teach you how to defeat Tomas," the Genie explained.

"would I ever see this child again?" Harry asked looking at they man like figure, if he was to bring life into the world he would watch over it.

"Never" the Genie spoke misunderstanding Harry.

"then no, if I bring life in to this world I want to watch as it grows, I want it to know of wizarding side of his blood, no matter if I have to come with you to Genie world. And I get some say in what my child is being taught," the Genie looked at him with wide eyes, the thought of a wizard in Genie world that was not becoming a genie, the lord genie would be so honored and a half wizard genie child the lord would love it.

"Really? You would live in the genie world?" He stared his whole family would be freed from wisher stasis great, great, great grad genie Wilton had left them at. Leila could go back to the archives, Anna could go to school like she wanted.

"First I need to get rid of Voldemort, then I will willingly go to Genie world and live their until my son or daughter is old enough for us to come back to see if everyone left is okay," Harry explained.

"What You mean, no way," the genie lost his dark shape, he thinned out from the broad shoulders to a younger looking long haired young teen looking only 15. "I mean I just started on this port I if could honestly get A Wizard of your power to stay in the genie world my whole family would become rich, even more if I could get an half wizard there hasn't been one in like five thousand years, If we were to go I would have to teach things like how time runs differently there and- and-" the young genie stared at Harry as Harry turned around and looked at him.

"clam down why don't you start to teach me about how to get rid of Voldemort Kay?" Harry said to the genie grinning.

The battlefield again

The man as you have figured is Harry James Potter behind him is Dolton the genie which he made the deal with. Then as Harry moved closer his eyes blazed with untold power a grey mist cover him like night over the desert. He remembered how Dolton met Ron after Hermy died.

The night after Christmas

Harry walked behind Hermione as they walked to Hogsmede they weren't ready for the spell flying at them from Bellatrix. They were to meet the new spy, Lucius Malfoy. The green spell killed Hermione, she lave their dead. The stared as Harry as his magic went forth wrapping around Bellatrix not killing her oh no, He turned her into one of the banished, one that can be banished then summoned the summoner's toy. A olive lime neon color collar wrapped around her neck

"Bella, poor Bella she's to be punished right to the darkness" Harry said as an olive neon green end of a leash wrapped around his wrist. They watched as Bella disappeared. Dolton soon appeared with Lucius Malfoy.

"Dolton met Ron, Ron met Dolton Hermione will come back Ronnie, trust me, she will" Harry told him not explaining what had happened

"Okay Harry," Ron said still in slight shock but still believe his friend.
Month earlier , Room of requirement

A black tea pot sat on the table, the Genie who Harry has found to be named Dolton has taught Harry much about the genie world, of Grey magic and just found Harry crying out in his sleep for his godfather.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault all my fault" Harry babbled as Dolton hugged him, the two had become good friends as Harry had pushed his friends away.

"what happened Harry?"
"My godfather's dead, everyone who loved me like a parent is dead"

"why didn't you tell me?" Dolton asked in surprise he was still surprise how little the teen knew of wizarding world.

"what?"

"if you give me something in return, I can bring back all of the victims of Tomas just as they were before their death Expect your mother, Her death is out of genie magic." Dolton answered as he looked at the soon to be genie world mother.

"Really? So how about more heirs?" Dolton just stared at Harry, "What I'm could just give you more, not just of my family don't Genie like some families we'll come back and you can pick who kids I'm having"


A year and three months a battle field

Harry looked at the little boy that sat crying where Voldemort once stood, he walked over to the boy.

"Hello there what's your name?" Harry asked as tear filled eyes looked at him,

"Tomas Riddle"

"Well, Tom do you want to come live with me and my family?"

"weally?" the boy's face was tear covered from wipe of a dirty hands.

"yes Tom, now come on," and he picked up the child and followed Ron back home to the dark halls of a sad Hogwarts.

As Harry held Tom and walked in to the great hall with Ron and Dolton. He turned to Ron.

"I'm leaving after this Ron, I mean leaving the wizarding world, but I will come back," Harry 's voice was dark, saddened. "I will come back as will everyone else just you wait, and when they do, don't doubt them for being fake."

So they walked in and then just as Harry James Potter walked out a few hours later he was not see again for almost two years. As Harry walked way and left the human world, Ron was meeting people who would become loyal to him, give him power which he will learn to use wisely. Harry will miss Ron becoming everything Dumbledore had been and more as he was not the hero he was the friend, who knew, who trusted, the hero to come back.
Sign up to rate and review this story