Categories > TV > House

Damn That Man

by MissLady 4 reviews

House and Cuddy--what do they do in their free time?

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Gregory House, Lisa Cuddy - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 442 words

-1OOC
It amazed her how blue his eyes really were. They weren't some green that masqueraded as blue--they were pure, undiluted blue. Like ice. She smiled at the analogy. He could be icy. He could be hateful and a downright terrible person. His moods changed more than his Vicodin dosage did, but there was one constant about him: his eyes.
She had to smile at herself, thinking about him and his changing. He was the one thing that caused her the most trouble in her life. He was the one thing that caused her to lose sleep at night. But he was the only one to comfort her when things got bad. He was the only one that saw through her masks--all of them--to see what she was really feeling. Sometimes, it bugged her. But sometimes, she prayed for him to be there. If only to look at her and give her that shit-eating grin because he knew what was wrong and no one else did.
"Could you concentrate, please?" His voice brought her back from her thoughts and she flicked a small grin his direction.
"Sorry." He smiled at her and brushed his lips gently against her own. His scruff tickled her chin, like always, and just like always, she loved it. Come to think of it, she loved everything he did to her. She loved the way he looked at her, the way he touched her, the way he kissed her, the way he could make her scream (if not out of frustration or anger, than in pleasure), the way he held her hand under the conference table when no one was looking. She loved it all. And she loved the way his lips were traveling down her chin to her throat right at this moment. "Don't you have a case to be working on at the moment?" She inquired. He smiled.
"Yep." A kiss on her shoulder.
"You gonna' work it?"
"Nope." Another kiss, this time on her collarbone. She cupped his chin and made him face her.
"Why did I hire you?" She kissed her fingertips lightly.
"Because I'm insanely good-looking?" She left a small nip on the side of his mouth.
"Get to work." He pouted. "Now," she said sternly. He mocked a salute and stood out of the chair, lifting her out of his lap. She reached him his cane and he took it with a small sigh.
"Well, there goes the best sex you ever would've had," he said, leaning down a kissing her again, fully on the mouth. He pulled away quickly though and limped out of the room.


"Damn that man."
Sign up to rate and review this story