Categories > Original > Erotica

Hot Night

by lost_in_the_shuffle 1 review

A hot night leads to hot passion

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 631 words - Complete

1Hot
It was a sultry night, I didn't have air conditioning and there was no way I could sleep as hot as it was. I got out of bed wearing just a T-shirt and panties, not even bothering putting a robe on.
I walked out onto the back porch, hoping for the hint of a breeze. I sat down on a chair, fanning myself, wishing that it was winter.
A sudden movement from my neighbor's yard startled me, than I relaxed when I realized it was just my neighbor Tim. He was wearing a white wife beater and shorts, somehow looking sexy even in this heat wave his brown hair tousled slightly.
"Can't sleep either?" He asked, as he offered me a cold beer. I accepted it gratefully, gulping it down, than pressing the cool bottle against my neck.
I noticed Tim watching the bottle's movement, than he leaned over licking a drop of moisture that the bottle had left. I gasped at the feel of his tongue on the sensitive skin of my neck.
He stood up, leaning over to take the bottle out of my hand, than pulled me up with him. He grabbed my head and pressed his lips against mine. We drew apart breathing heavily, he said "I've wanted to do that since I moved in." Than he grasped my hair and kissed me again, harder this time.
Before I knew it, he had my T-shirt over my head, I was standing there with just panties on, while he was fully dressed. He took my breasts in his big hands, stroking the nipples, than he caressed down to my panties, pulling them off. He kissed me again, as one hand opened the screen door back into my house. We made our way into my kitchen without interrupting our kiss. He pulled away and opened my freezer door, taking out an ice cube. He slowly drew the melting cube down my neck, and around my breasts, circling the nipples until they hardened. He took his fingers, wet from the ice cube and caressed my inner thighs, causing me to gasp.
He lifted me on my kitchen table than got another ice cube. He pushed open my legs and stepped between them, than caressed my cunt with the cube. I moaned at the cold feel of the ice cube against my hot flesh. He circled around my clit. Until the ice cube was all melted, than he kneeled in front of me, grasping my hips and bringing them to the edge of the table. He blew on me. The sensation of his hot breathe against my aroused clit causing me to cum. I screamed as my climax rocked me

When I came back to earth, he had shed his clothes, his cock standing out against his stomach. He stepped back between my legs, grasping my hips, pushing himself into me. I cried out as he filled me, licking and kissing my neck, than kissing my lips, before he began to move. He came almost all the way out, than thrust in again. I moaned as I felt my climax building again, I grasped his shoulders as he thrust into me. He lifted me up carrying me to the living room, as I wrapped my legs around him. He sat on a chair, positioning me to straddle him.
He grasped my hips, thrusting into me as I rode him. I gasped at his penetration, than rocked my body, as we thrust against each other. I arched my back as I climaxed again, he dug his fingers into my hips bringing me down against him hard as he exploded inside me. I collapsed against him, lazily playing with his chest hair. His next words made me smile "got any more ice cubes?"
Sign up to rate and review this story