Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Five

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 704 words

0Unrated
Friday

"What are you listening to?" The boys and I were walking down the big steps of the courtyard into the overcast weather. It was lovely. It was always overcast in London and I loved it. I adored rain.

I unplugged one of the ear pieces of my ipod and stuck it in Gerard's ear. His face became twisted which caused me to laugh pretty hard. He took the ear piece out.

"What is that?"

"Lily Allen. She's a Brit singer. If you listen to the lyrics, her stuff is pretty badass."

"Its like electro, bubble gum pop, Adele."

"That's how she gets her messages across. By playing something everyone thinks is cute. And in the meanwhile she talks about getting revenge on ex's and smoking weed."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll listen to her more sometime." I laughed. I think the word revenge caught his attention.

"See you guys!" We heard Mikey call from a red van. We looked over to Ray in the driver's seat and the rest in the back. They took off down the road.

"Arse faces! I don't have my car, I took the bus this morning." I sighed heavily at the fact, the boys left Gerard and I alone to walk in the almost raining weather.

"We can walk. Its fine." I smiled lightly. We walked slowly down the sidewalk. A twenty minute walk didn't seem so bad. Gerard and I had become much closer over the past four days. He was a sweet boy. Not exactly school smart but he had a good head on his shoulders. He knew what he wanted out of life, music. I respected him greatly for that. After non-stop talking and laughing we reached my front yard. A loud clap of thunder streamed through the sky. Rain slowly began to fall. It kept getting harder every second.

"Come on!" I began to walk up to my front door then turned to see Gerard standing there smiling.

"What are you doing you loon?!"

"I'm dancing!" Gerard began flailing his arms and running around my yard.

"Stop it, nancy boy! You're gonna get a cold!" He stopped in mid flail.

"That's one Brit term I DO know, Adele! I am not a nancy-boy!" I laughed loudly and joined him in his foolish dancing. It looked as if we were too mental patients having seizures. After five minutes I became chilly and decided to call it a day.

"Come on!"

"I'm already wet. I can just walk home!" He called from the fence.

"Get in here NOW, Way. I will not be responsible for you catching pneumonia!" He listened obediently and ran up the steps and through my front door. We both dashed up the stairs of the heated house; I lead him into my room. I grabbed warm, dry towels and threw one at him, keeping the other to warm myself. He stood shivering in the middle of my room.

"I-I'm c-c-cold." I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of big plaid PJ pants and a big Journey tee shirt and threw them at his head. He quickly peeled them off his head and ran into the bathroom. I dried myself in an extremely fast fashion and slipped on pajamas for my own comfort. After, I towel dried my hair and wrapped it up in a clip then jumped on my bed and scurried under the covers looking for some sort of warmth. Gerard walked out of the bathroom still shivering and looked at me.

"Well that looks inviting." He said with a smirk.

"Don't get cheeky." He laughed and dived onto the bed, crawling under the blankets next to me. He made me warmer but I decided on saying something witty rather than jumping his bones right then and there.

"Did I say you were allowed to come under here?"

"No, but being as we are both freezing I thought the extra body heat would warm us up faster." I smiled weirdly at him. He laughed knowing very well he won that fight and snuggled closer to me. At first comfort wasn't an option but I soon became used to his body pressed against mine and wrapped my arms around his waist.
Sign up to rate and review this story