Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Watch in awe as the street lights bend

Watch in awe as the street lights bend

by itsgoingbezerk 0 reviews

This is a little bit before Revenge, when Gerard was on drugs & stuffs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 698 words

0Unrated
Gerard awoke to the feeling of hatred and trouble. He felt his chest tighten, his face became hot and he laid back, As his throat sealed shut, he was now kicking and throwing his fists in the air. The feeling of two strong hands left him numb. He left someone shaking him, then he snapped his eyes open and looked at the fabulous Frank Iero. Gerard's mouth agape, searching for air. He sucked in a deep breath and let it out. His throat felt bruised, he made contact with his throat and felt no pain, no bumps or bruising. He looked up at Frank, the way the sliver of light made Frank's eyes glisten, and the way his pink lips were shaped left Gerard speechless.
"You alright man?" He whispered so softly in my ear so that the ones sleeping on the floor below us could her.
"Yeah.. I..I just had a nightmare.." He whispers back, hearing s grunt and mumbles from under them. He nods and steps down slowly, Gerard can feel the butterflies in his stomach flutter their wings, making him lose his breath. Closing his eyes, he can still he Frank's face, his sweet smile making Gerard's hear melt. He could hear his heart beat in his chest as Frank called for him.
"yeah?" Gerard answered, his voice shaky and quiet.
"goodnight" He said, Gerard said it right back and fell into a deep state of slumber. In what felt like 20 minuets later, Gerard woke up with a sore feeling in his throat and a stuffiness in his chest. 'Great..' he thought as he got down from his rather high bunk. He felt his knee pop as he walked into the kitchen, seeing Frank and his girlfriend for the week, Hannah. She gave a widespread smile and waved. He waved back, without the mad man smile. Gerard looked at Frank and Hannah cuddling close. He smiled as he imagined himself in Hannah's position. He took in a deep breath and headed to the bathroom. He started to cough a little bit, the phlegm in his throat, tickling his bronchial tubes making him cough a little bit more violently. Sending him on his knees It got out of control when he felt it come up into his esophagus and to the back of his throat. Gagging on it, he spit it out in the toilet. His throat felt raw, he swallowed and cleared his throat. He cursed under his breath as he flushed the toilet and walked out.
"you ok bro?" Mikey asks, walking past him. Gerard nods as he walks into the living room, Frank is sitting on the couch alone, watching a music video. He walks over to him and sits down not moving Frank, who doesn't notice him there.
"Hey" he says, Frank looks at him and jumps, holding his chest.
"You scared me, ooh dude, you look sick. Are you ok?" Frank asks, Gerard nods and smiles at Frank, who smiles right back. Gerard can feel himself begin to sweat. Frank looks at him a bit concerned and grabs his knee.
"Are you sure?" He asks, Gerard's heart rate increases as the butterflies are dancing around in his stomach. Gerard doesn't answer, he takes a deep breath and looks at Frank. Who's eyes are filled with sorrow.
"Y- yeah.. I-I'm fine.." He lies, no, he was not okay. He wanted to tell the boy that has always been there for him, the only one who didn't laugh when he would make mistakes, the one who stood up for him when he couldn't stand up for himself, the boy that always picked him up when he fell and told him to move along, that he loved him. That he wanted to hold him close and never let go. And that he was thinking about him non-stop. That his smile lit up his day and that his laugh gave him butterflies. But, he couldn't, he was afraid of losing someone that was so near and dear to him. Gerard got up, leaving a bewildered Frank Iero sitting on the couch, questioning why Gerard was acting this way.
No.. He couldn't..

Cmnts are loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story