Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > dancing lemons

dancing lemons

by sesswife

kags teaches inu a few dance steps and it leads to something more

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 2750 words

?Blocked
i do not own inyasha or any of the charaters weep,weep i wish.they all belong to the creater of inuyahsai forgot her nameSORRY

"Inuyasha? I can hear you so stop being sneaky." Inuyasha jumped out of Goshinboku grumbling curses under his breathe. "Have you been watching me all this time?" Light pink dusted Inuyasha's cheeks Kagome didn't miss it. "Feh! What the hell are you doing anyway, you're acting like an idiot prancing around the way you were." "I was practicing my dancing. Mama enrolled me in a dance class. Since we rid the world of Naraku and then the Shikon no Tama I've been able to come more often so I can do it, it's fun. Besides I wouldn't look stupid if my dance partner was here. But I had to tell him
I..." "HIM! Who him?" Inuyasha was pissed now. "Calm down. Geez. Anyway, I had to tell him he couldn't come over to practice since I had a feeling you would come. I was right. I thought I had to save him from you and you're green eyed monster, so I told him I was sick." "Feh! Like it makes a difference." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him making Kagome yelp. Inuyasha took a few whiffs of her scent before a growl erupted low in his chest. "I can smell him on you." "You don't even know what he smells like in the first place." Kagome snapped at him.
"Well there is a different scent mixed with yours. Unless there are two!" Kagome pulled away from him and straightened her shorts and tank top. "Chill will you? I only have one dance partner. Now can I get back to my practice?" "Feh I don't care but you're making a fool of yourself."
"Well I wouldn't look stupid if I had my dance partner..." Inuyasha broke her off. "HELL NO!" "Then would you like to step in?" She said it so plain and coolly. Then she turned up her nose and closed her eyes at the baffled hanyou. Inuyasha was quiet for a while longer before Kagome peeked open one eye curiously. "Well?" "I don't know how." He mumbled almost too soft for Kagome to hear. She shrugged and walked up to him. Crossed h arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow. "Well I need to practice and you obviously wont let me with my partner so can I teach you and then you can help me practice?" Inuyasha registered the idea. Hm. It would be stupid. But I would get to be close to her. And I don't want her to be that close to the funny smelling bastard. "Well? Yes or no." She was growing impatient. "Fine fine. Feh. Just don't make me look like an idiot."
Kagome rolled her eyes and walked back towards the house stopping just before the door to call back. "Come back mid-afternoon tomorrow and we will start. Okay?" Inuyasha turned towards the well house and sprinted off. I'll take that as an okay. With that Kagome went into her house to clean up. NEXT DAY Inuyasha peaked out of the well house to see if Kagome was there or not. She wasn't so he walked out and leaped into the tall branches of Goshinboku. He was very early but he hoped that he would be able to watch her get ready for the lessons. It wasn't long before he saw Kagome emerge from her house. Inuyasha almost fell out of the tree when he saw her. She was wearing shorts that looked even shorter than the pair from the day before and they looked tighter too. As she walked across the courtyardhe couldn't help but watch her backside in her gracious walk. Her top was a little better from the day before though. It was a little bigger and didn't cling to her figure like the small top from the day before.
Her legs are going to drive me NUTS! Thank kami her top doesn't cling...like...her...his thoughts trailed off as he watched Kagome remove the t-shirt to reveal a top that was ten times worse from before. Inuyasha wasn't even sure if it qualified as a shirt. It barely covered her. The whole thing was a solid black; the straps went over her shoulders and tied behind her neck. The back was just one skinny strap that tied at the middle of her back. The v in the front didn't help because it went so low it separated two patches of fabric that covered her. (basically if you haven't figured it out she is wearing a string bikini top but Inuyasha wouldn't know what that is, since he's from the past and they didn't exist then I'm sure). The hell with dancing I won't be able to focus.
"Inuyasha..." She was taunting him. "Where are you? You're going to be late." Oh ha ha. This bitch is funny. He could tell that she knew he was there and she was trying to piss him off. It was working. "Oi! Stop playing dumb. I know you know I'm here." He jumped down and shoved his hands into his sleeves. Kagome walked up to him and tugged at his arm for him to follow her. She led him to a large area of grass and sat down. "Well come on. We have to stretch." He sat and watched as she spread her legs at an obscene angle. Inuyasha blushed vigorously as her scent danced with his senses. "Stop standing around and sit like I am in front of me. And touch your feet to mine." As she said sit his face crashed into the ground.
He didn't have to move much accept sit up. Frankly he didn't like the position he was in with his legs spread so far apart made him hurt. "Okay. Inuyasha give me your hands..." Kagome held out both her hands in the space between them. He took one hand in each of his. "Now you start to lean backwards SLOWLY until I tell you to stop. This will stretch our muscles in our backs so they won't strain." He cautiously started to lean back and watched as she bent forward with his movements. "Okay good. Now I will do the same. I'm sure you've never done this before so it might give pain in certain places. Just don't forget to breath." She started to lean back and Inuyasha instantly began to feel the strain in his groin. "Ow! Ow! Stop that!" Inuyasha let go of her hands and she fell back. "Ouch! Inuyasha." She whined as she sat back up. "What was that for?" "Feh. You'll live. That hurt." Kagome grumbled a little before she stood.
"Alright moving on. Come stand over here." She motioned for him to stand next to her. "Now you need to hold my leg up at your waist height." She lifted her right leg and he grasped her thigh and shin she touched her raised foot and then the other on the ground. "Okay switch." She repeated the same movements but on the other leg. "Alright that will do for stretching my legs so now my arms. You stand behind me. I'm going to put my arm behind my head and you pull my wrist down gently." They proceeded to stretch for another ten minutes before Kagome disappeared inside her house and returned with a stereo. "I'm gonna walk you through the steps so just try and keep up." She motioned for him to stand behind her again. He did so. "Now you wrap your arm around my waist like so..." She pulled his arm around hre middle.
It was a good thing he was standing behind her or she would see Inuyasha's deep red face. Her skin is so warm and soft. "Now with your right hand you hold mine. She laced her fingers with his. "Good now follow my feet. Right forward, cross over left. Good. Now bring the left out and to the side. Good. Now opposite direction." They did this a couple of times until Inuyasha figured it out. "Okay now you run your hand down from my arm to my side and to my waist where your other hand is." He did so but on the way he teased her skin with his claws making her giggle. "Hm hm. Okay now you turn me so that I'm facing you..." He did so. "Now you support my lower back with your left hand about at my shorts line." Pink dusted Inuyasha's cheeks but he obeyed. "Now with your free hand hold mine. I will dip back but you support my back so I don't fall. When I come back up you have to meet my face. Just don't knock your head into mine." Kagome proceeded to dip back at Inuyasha's right side and come up on his left. As she had said he had his face really close to hers. "Perfect..." Her voice was small almost in a trance. She showed him a few more steps before she had him start from the top.
It was all going great but at the end it had another dip but this one was to be deeper so she had to wrap one legs around his. They got really caught up in the moment when she came back up. She was panting a lot and he was so close to her face. Slowly Inuyasha closed the space between their faces and met her lips with a light kiss. It started out subtle but gradually moved to more. Inuyasha licked her bottom lip silently asking for acceptance which she granted. When they finally broke their kiss they were gasping for breath. Inuyasha rested his head on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. He let out a low rumble in his chest before he began nipping and suckling at her neck. He was able to squeeze a few moans out of her before her legs gave way and she fell into his arms. He leaned to her ear and whispered. "I think this lesson is over I need a brake...wanna come?" He was sounding really seductive to her and she couldn't do anything but comply. She nuzzled his neck and nipped at his chin before he scooped her up and ran to the well house.
He ran through the open fields of flowers and thick forests until he came to a big lake. The surrounding area was lush grass and beautiful lilies. The water had a light mist floating over the surface in the early sunset. Inuyasha let Kagome down and watched as she stepped forward and took in the surroundings. She spun around to get a full view until Inuyasha grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. His eyes looked down at her filled with want and lust. He lowered his head to hers but stopped just before her lips. "I worked hard to learn your dance steps...now...do I get a reward?" His voice was soft and Kagome didn't waste any time in replying. She closed the very little distance between their lips with a fierce kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he ran his hands up and down her back. Then he ran his hands lower over her butt pausing momentarily o rub the round flesh. On her back side. Then he moved his hands to her thighs and hoisted her up into his arms. She straddled his hips as he walked towards the waters edge. He paused again at the bank and broke the kiss ignoring Kagome's distinct dislike of the action. He looked at her and got serious. "Kagome, I love you. I want you to be mine forever. Will you be my mate?" She gasped softly as tears weld up in her eyes. (Isn't this classic...) "Yes! Yes I will. Inuyasha I love you too!" (Told yuh.) She kissed him again. He backed up from the water a few steps before carefully sitting down with Kagome still straddling him in his lap. They sat there for what seemed like forever in a feverous kiss. Soon it moved to something more.
Inuyasha ran his hands down her body until he reached the buttons of her shorts. After fiddling with it for a few seconds he got it undone and slid the clothing down her slender legs. Again he brought his hands to her waist this time hooking his index fingers with the waist band of her panties. Also this time he was restless and didn't bother to pull the thing down but used his claws to cut it off. Kagome let out a gasp muffled by his lips at the action. She pulled out of the kiss. "Inuyasha? Play nice. No shredding clothes." He let out a growl in the crook of her neck and nipped at her ear. Kagome pushed him back down and started to undo his pants. When she got them off she marveled at what she saw. Then she kissed him again as she undid the ties of his fire rat robe. She removed his undershirt and kneaded at the bare flesh. Inuyasha ran his clawed fingers across her flesh watching her tremble. He ran his fingers along her back to the strap. He grabbed the ends of each string and pulled it loose. He became frustrated when the thing didn't fall which made Kagome giggle.
She guided his hands to the tie behind her neck. He wasted no time untying the strings. When the material fell to the ground he marveled at what he saw. Inuyasha pulled Kagome close to him and began kissing the base of her neck. He trailed wet kisses down her breasts. He teased on with his mouth and massaged the other with his hand, then switched. Kagome arched her back at all his attention. Inuyasha made his way back up to her mouth and they kissed for a few more minutes before Inuyasha spread out his rat robe and laid Kagome on it. He could smell her arousal which only provoked his. He spread her legs and positioned himself at her entrance. He looked into Kagome's eyes and watched as she nodded before he pushed himself into her and took her virginity. He waited for the pain to go away and he kissed the tears on her cheek away. Inuyasha hated to see her in pain especially when he caused it. Once he knew she was okay he began to move in and out. "Inuyasha...faster." He kissed her. "As you wish my tennyo." He thrust into her faster and it wasn't long before they both reached the breaking point. They both screamed out the others name. Then Inuyasha sank his fangs into the base of Kagome's neck. She winced in pain. Inuyasha rolled to lie beside her and pulled her close.
She snuggled into his chest as he licked the drops of blood off her neck. When he finished he sat back on his elbows and smirked. "You don't end your practice with the other bastard like this right?" She rolled her at his teasing. "Yeah right. I'm a...ur...WAS a virgin." He grinned bigger but then got serious. "Good. No more dance practice with this guy. After learning that...it's too close." It was Kagome's turn to smirk. "You really think I have a dance partner? No way. I just came up with that at the last minute. I knew you would get mad, and then I would offer you to practice with me. I came up with those moves last night after you left. It was all just a plan to be really close to you and toy with you..." She ran a finger across his stomach making him tremble when he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to lie on top of him. "I guess that explains why the moves were different from yesterday. But what about the smell? I could smell another guy on you." She shrugged and rested her head on his chest as she twirled a lock of his hair. "My cousin was over yesterday morning. He's 23. He came to visit with his girlfriend. Before they left I gave him a hug, and then I came outside to practice." Inuyasha nodded and dropped the subject. "Sneaky wench." "Baka."

revews are nessacery(yeah i know i can't spell )

tell what u think
Sign up to rate and review this story