Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner*

*Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner*

by xothrillerxo 3 reviews

Frank is a young school boy, but his relationship with his teacher isnt normal.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1227 words

1Funny
Frank walked wearily into the music room. Not wanting to mess up his part he revised his guitar tabs in his head, over and over again. He took his usual seat at the back of the room and looked at each person in the room, either practicing singing or messing about with their instruments.

He took his guitar from its case and pulled the strap over his head. He ran his black nails over the stickers and smiled. Everyone else thought that naming your guitar Pansy was slightly to much of a cliché for a 17 year old gay guy, but not Frank, oh no, he loved his guitar, damn he'd make love to it if he could.

He pulled the music stand infront of him and set his tabs on it. A smiled beamed across his face as his teacher strolled in. Mr. Way, head of the music department.

Frank was now nervous, because not only did he not want to mess up infront of his 'class mates' he also not wanted to mess up infront of Mr. Way. Perched on the edge of his stool, Frank looked up at him, only for the glance to be returned with a wink. You see, Frank had a different kind of relationship with his teacher, it wasn't a normal teacher and pupil relationship, no, it was much more than that.

"Right class, if you all form 4 to 5 people groups, and have your instruments at the ready, I will come round and see how you have progressed."
"Erm, Ge, Mr. Way" Frank corrected himself before continuing "You know I don't like working in groups"
"Well that's no problem" He replied with a smile "You can work on your own if you'd prefer" Frank smiled then separated himself away from the rest of the class, and strummed away to his tabs.
Frank stopped for a brief moment, and looked over to Mr. Way, watching him move from group to group, he didn't have to wait long before he was at his side. Frank blushed a deep crimson red, before looking down.

"So, how has Mister Iero progressed since our last lesson" Mr. Way smiled.
"Erm, I, I think I've got pretty far. But I have a problem with this one part, I keep screwing it up"
"Well why don't you play it for me"

Frank smiled weakly, he placed his fingers onto the right notes and started playing. He was doing well until he missed a few notes. He stopped playing and cussed under his breath.

"See"
"Hmm, well let me-" Mr. Way was cut off by the bell. Everyone packed their stuff up and left the room quickly. Frank began packing his stuff away and headed for the door.
"Mr. Iero, can I speak with you a second"

Frank's heart skipped a few beats as he walked back into the room, and closed the door.
"take a seat"

Frank sat on a stool and smiled.

"Play me that part again"
"What"
"Play it"
"I cant"
"Just play it"

Frank grabbed his guitar and sat back down.

"No, stand up, you'll play easier"

Frank obeyed and stood. He started playing, as he did Mr. Way got behind him and replaced Frank's hand on the frets with his own. He lent his head up against Frank's ear.

"Keep playing" he whispered.
"I cant"

Frank stepped forward and turned around, looking at Mr. Way. He looked down and blushed.

"Don't worry" Mr. Way said softly.

Mrs. Harrington, from down the hall popped her head round the door and looked at the pair of them and smiled.

"Mr. Way don't forget you have a meeting to run tomorrow"
"I wont. Was there anything else"
"Nope, that's was all. See you later"

Mr. Way turned back to Frank and took his hand in his. He pulled him closer and whispered in his ear.

"You know, there's one place we can't get caught. Meet me in the stock room in one minute" and with that he exited then room, leaving Frank to gather his thoughts.

Frank's mind kept wandering and out of the time when they almost got caught. He decided not to bother him, so he collected his things and walked out of the room.
As he reached the stock room door he was excited. Pushing the door open slightly he called for his teacher.

"Gerard, are you in here" he didn't see anyone, so he walked inside. Setting his stuff down in the corner he heard the lock on the door click shut. He turned round and smiled. He walked up to Gerard, and stopped right infront of him. Gerard pushed him back until Frank hit the shelves knocking stuff flying. He pressed his lips to the students and kissed him passionately. Frank soon felt his body warming up and getting more and more excited, the tightness in his jeans was just proof of that, and Gerard noticed. He ran his hand up Frank's body, swiftly removing his top.

With his back pressed against the cold wall and Gerard on his knees, he felt his body begin to tremble. Gerard hummed lightly sending Frank over the edge.
Gerard moved up Frank's body and kissed him roughly. They pulled away for air and looked at each other. They pressed their foreheads together and smiled.

"Wow" Frank said
"I know, but I also know that we need to be careful." Gerard replied
"Yeah"
"You have your own dorm room right?"
"Yeah"
"Mind if I drop by for some..." Gerard thought for a moment "One to one tuition"
"Not at all" Frank's smile grew to a grin
"I'll see you about 8 then"

Gerard was soon gone, leaving Frank to sort him self out. He zipped and buttoned his jeans and pulled on his shirt. He grabbed his belongings and strolled out of the tiny stock room, and back to halls.

Once in his room he got ready. Turning on his stereo, and grabbing his eyeliner and fresh set of clothed, he entered the tiny bathroom. He had a quick wash, only washing the important parts. Once dry he pulled on his clothes and looked in the mirror. He unscrewed the lid to his gel pot and rubbed some onto his hands, he ruffled his hands through his hair and smiled to him self. Perfect.

After waiting for what seemed like ages, the knock on his door rung through Frank's head. He smoothed down his clothes and opened it. Sure enough it was Gerard.
Gerard shuffled inside and closed the door quickly.

"Hey" was all Frank could say before his was pushed on the bed, with Gerard on top of him.

++

Frank shifted in Gerard's arms, trying to get comfortable.

"Whats wrong sugar" Gerard asked
"What if we get caught Gerard"
"We wont, as long as you call me Mr. Way in front of the teachers, and you need to stop moaning like a porn star"

Frank giggled and nudged Gerard playfully
"Seriously tho Gerard, I don't ever want to give this up"
"Neither do I, that's why we just have to be careful"

Frank nodded and rested his head down in the pillow. Gerard kissed him on the cheek then snuggled down with him. They drifted off to sleep wrapped in blankets and each other. Frank still had a permanent smile on his face, which matched Gerard's.
Sign up to rate and review this story