Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [02]

*Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [02]

by xothrillerxo

Gerard goes to a meeting, but makes Frank promise him something

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 408 words

?Blocked
Frank woke up to the sound of Gerard talking on the phone. He rolled over and placed his arms around Gerard. Gerard placed his finger to his lips and motioned for Frank to keep quite. Once Gerard was done on the phone he turned his attention to Frank, smothering him good-morning kisses. He knew Frank loved good morning kisses because he thought back to when he spent a night at Frank's house.

It was the summer just gone and Frank was allowed home. He'd just rented a apartment by himself, because he wanted to be more independent. He'd done it up nice and invited Gerard round to stay, which he did. And Gerard remembered the good morning kisses.

"I've gotta head off soon Frankie"
"Do you have to"
"You know I do, I have to run that meeting."

Frank pouted and rolled over, pretending to be mad. Gerard got under the covers and kissed Frank on his lower back, causing the younger male to roll over and hug him tightly. Frank shuffled down under the covers with Gerard and kissed him, and even though he couldn't see him, he knew Gerard was enjoying it. When they pulled away for air, Gerard was the first to speak.

"I love you Frank. this is so much more than just sex, its something real"

Frank smiled widely and blushed.

"I love you too" He said shyly.
"I really don't want to go. I want to stay here with you"
"Don't go then, say you're sick or something"
"I cant"
"Oh well, I'll still be here when you finish the meeting."
"Will you still be naked"
"Yup"
"Is that's a promise"
"I promise you, Gerard, that I will still be naked."
"Hmm, good, that's should keep me going throughout the meeting."

Gerard gave Frank a tender kiss before getting changed and heading out of the door quickly.

Later on that day, frank received a text message. He flipped open his phone and saw that it was from Gerard, it read: 'Meeting is so totally boring, but at least I get to see you naked later, that's the only thing keeping me going. When I see you, I'm gonna take you out for a meal, I love you xx Gerard' Frank smiled to himself. Setting his phone aside, he layed back into the pillows and sighed, wishing that Gerard was with him right now, he rolled over and got some well needed sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story