Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Teahcer, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [03]

*Teahcer, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [03]

by xothrillerxo

Frank and gerard go for a picnic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 804 words

?Blocked
Frank tossed and turned under his duvet, restless sleep and dirty dreams are not a good combination. The slightest knock or bang woke him, because he was still waiting for Gerard to get back from the meeting. And everytime he drifted back off, he would recall the events from the past 24 hours.

There was a loud knock at the door, and Frank shot awake. 'At last' he thought to himself as he wrapped a sheet around him, and walked to the door. Sure enough it was Gerard, and what a turn on it was just to look at him. Dressed in a black shirt, with his leather jacket over the top, and his infamous tight black jeans, that always gave Frank one hell of a boner.

Gerard walked in, a smirk playing on his lips as he shut the door.

"I trust you kept your promise Frankie" Gerard said as he took a seat on Frank's bed and removed his jacket.
Frank smiled and let go of the sheet that was covering his pale, yet toned body, and began walking towards Gerard. Before the sheet even reached the floor, Gerard already had his arms round Frank, placing kisses on every inch of his body, but soon stopped himself, before it could go to far.

"Frank, get dressed, we're going out for a meal, just me and you."

Frank pouted, and crossed his arms.

"Aww come on, if you don't, then you are missing out on a good surprise"
"hmm" Frank thought for abit "I guess not. Ok wait there then."

Frank darted off into the small bathroom and began to get changed. He pulled out a black top and a white shirt. He put them on then grabbed a pair of jeans, no boxer for frank, he goes commando most of the time. He pulled on his jeans and buttoned them up. Lastly he finished off his outfit with a red tie, which hung loosely around his thin neck. He walked out of the bathroom, with a proud smirk on his face.

Gerard got up and pulled Frank into a hug before kissing him.

"Ready"
"Yeah"

The pair walked out of the room, down the stairs and across the large hall. Gerard showed Frank to his car and opened the door. Frank slid in nervously, he was worried about what would happen if anyone from the school saw them.

Gerard got in next to Frank and put the key in the ignition, he glanced towards him, took his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Are you worried Frank"
"Yeah kinda. What if people see us Gerard, we're gonna be in so much trouble. And I don't ever want to loose you"
"Frank, you don't need to be worried about being seen where we're going babe"

Gerard smiled and backed out of the gates towards the destination. Frank looked out of the window at the passing trees, and thought it was a bit weird that there were trees instead of building. Gerard pulled into a clearing in the middle of a wood. He got out and motioned for Frank to get out too, so he did. Frank looked over to Gerard, who by this time was sitting on a blanket. Frank shook his head and sat down next to his lover.

"I don't understand Gerard"
"What don't you understand Frank, it's a picnic"
"Yeah I know that, but I never had you down for the romantic picnic type"
"Well maybe you should judge people before you get to know them"
"I didn't judge you, you just don't seem to be the type of person who would do this for someone, especially me"
"Why would I not do it for you. I love you, now shut up and have fun for once in your life"
"Hey, I've had fun before. I'm not as dull as I seem. Yes I may be only seventeen, but man do I know how to have fun"
"Frank, you don't have to full anyone here love"
"Yeah sorry. I love you Gerard"
"I love you too"

The two boys ate some food before cuddling up and staring at the clouds.

"Do you think anyone will find out about us Gerard"
"People may find out, people may be disgusted by us, but you know one thing Frank"
"What?"
"That I will never, ever let anybody ruin what we have."
"What if they do"
"They wont so stop worrying. Now we better be getting back. I have a class to run in about 20 minutes."

Frank and Gerard packed up the picnic and placed it in the car. They got in and sped off back towards the school. Little did they know, a student was with his friend and saw them together, eating, giggling and making out. And this student wasn't one to keep quiet.
Sign up to rate and review this story