Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > *Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [04]

*Teacher, Teacher, you gave me a boner* [04]

by xothrillerxo

frank and gerard come very close, very close indeed

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1011 words

?Blocked
Once back on the school grounds, Gerard and Frank went their separate ways, not knowing what was to come. The student that had seen them together was infact an ex-friend of Frank's and was also in one of Gerard's many music classes. He had gone to the Principle about what he had seen today not knowing if he would be believed or not. The Principle was going to look into it. And she did.

Gerard, who was none the wiser about what had been said about him and Frank, continued happily teaching his A-level singing class, when he was interrupted by the Principle.

"Mr. Way, I need to see you in my office right away. Mr. Gibson here will finish teaching the class"

Gerard had a bad idea that this wasn't going to be great news. He followed the Principle Mrs. Moore, down the hall and into her office. He felt even more worried when he saw Frank in the office aswell.

"Take a seat Gerard, this wont take long"

Gerard sat the left of Frank, while Mrs. Moore sat behind her wooden desk. She shuffled through some paper, so Gerard took this is a great opportunity to talk to Frank.

"Don't say anything I'll do the talking" he whispered.
"Right" Mrs. Moore started "Do you have any idea why you might be here"
"None what so ever" Gerard lied, he knew exactly why he was there. Frank shook his head, and smiled innocently.
"Ok, well it seems that a student saw you together, in a inappropriate manor, in the woods earlier today. Is that true"
"No I was here all day, I had a meeting to run then I had to do a load of marking"
"Frank"
"I was in my room studying."
"I swear to you Mrs. Moore, our relationship is strictly professional"
"Well, of course I'll have to make a few more inquires, but I'm convinced, you are both free to go"

Gerard and Frank walked out and shut the door, both men sighed in relief as the walked to the music rooms. Gerard stopped and looked at Frank.

"That was too close Frank, you know what this means now don't you"
"Please don't tell me you're splitting up with me"
"No, no, we just cant be seen together after classes or at all in the school grounds really"
"I cant do that"
"neither can I but I don't want to risk our future, you understand don't you"
"Yeah whatever. See you later"

Frank ran back to his room, only to collapse in floods of tears on his bed. He pulled his cell from his pocket and called his mom.

"Hello mom" He said in a shaky voice
"Hello darling whats up"
"Can I come home for a few days, I need to go to church and see Father Ross"
"Of course you can sweetie, you want me to pick you up"
"Yes please. Thanks mom, I'll see you soon"

I hung up then packed a few of my things. I walked down to the parent car park and waited for the familiar bright yellow of my mom's car. As I looked around I spotted Gerard having a smoke nearby. He glanced at me and walked over.

"You ok Frank"
"Yeah, I'm going home for a couple of days, I need to clear my head"
"Babe, we're ok aren't we"
"Yeah. Sorry about how I acted before. I was angry"
"Its ok. I wish I could kiss you right now"
"I know, but you cant coz there's my mom. I'll see you in a few days ok Gerard"

Frank walked to his mom's car and put his bag in the boot. He got in and smiled at his mom. He glanced in the rear-view mirror and sighed.

"Mom, stop the car"
"Why"
"Just stop the car. I wont be a sec"

Frank got out and sprinted towards Gerard and hugged him. Gerard returned the hug and multiplied it by kiss.

"Gerard" Frank said as he pulled away.
"I don't care anymore"

The two boys shared a goodbye kiss. Frank got back in the car and waved Gerard goodbye.

Once home Frank put his bag in his room then walked to the church that was nearby.
He pushed the big wooden door open and walked in. He studied the great hall. He hadn't been here for 6 years. He walked over to the confessionals, he took a deep breath before walking in and shutting the door.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned" Frank said quietly
"Tell your sins child"
"I've been having a relationship with my music teacher Father. I cant stop it, and I don't want to. I know god doesn't approve of this. I don't want to stop seeing him."
"God has the strength to forgive any situation."
"Thank you Father"
"Is that all"
"Yes Father"
"You may be dismissed"

Frank walked out of the confessional with a sigh of relief. Although Frank no longer went to church on a Sunday, he still confessed. He felt that if he confessed, his life wouldn't be so bad, because the eyes of God didn't frown upon him.

Frank walked back to his house and sat with his mom in the kitchen.

"Frank"
"Yes mom"
"That guy you kissed. Who is he"
"He's my boyfriend. His name's Gerard" Frank said nervously
"He looks a little older than you hunny"
"He is, but only by 2 years" He lied, he didn't want to tell his mom that he was dating his teacher. Well at least not yet, he knew it wouldn't be long before she finds out from the school, but until then, he didn't want to tell her.

Frank looked at his mom and smiled

"I'm gonna go to bed now mom. I'll see you tomorrow"
"Ok Frank. I love you son"
"I love you too mom."

Frank went into his room and stripped down. he got under his covers and layed his head down on the pillow. Thoughts of Gerard ran through his head as he drifted off to sleep.


Sign up to rate and review this story