Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Unless That Vampire Is Me.

Vampires Will Never Hurt You...Unless That Vampire Is Me.

by KnightsOfTheAbyss 2 reviews

Being the "Queen of the Vampires" and having a Chemical Romance with a mortal...whats the worst thing that could happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1240 words

0Unrated
I walked into the club, happy to be going out after what seemed like an eternity. I sat down at the bar, ordered a strawberry daiquiri, and turned around to watch the band. It was one of those emo rock bands, one of the few types of music I still listened to. I asked the bartender what their name was and he said My Chemical Romance.
I went back to watching the band, and I totally loved it. Soon I left the bar and was out in the crowd, moshing. Ironically, they were playing a song called "Vampires Will Never Hurt You". I say that it was ironic because I am, in fact a vampire. Queen of the Third Domain, I was only 25 years old, which was a young age for vampires. I had been queen for only about 5 years when I walked out into the world for the first time in ages.
You see, Vampires aren't totally evil. We like to party and we listen to music and all that other stuff that humans do. The only difference is we drink blood.
Sure, we eat and drink other things, but its blood that keeps us alive. We're more of a guidance system for the Humans, basically our only job is to make sure that they don't destroy the world. Therefore, we find humans to be below us, inferior to us. Which is true, in most cases.
Anyway, after My Chemical romance finishes, I make my way backstage. Its not that difficult, I mask myself so that I get past the security. I knock on the door, and it opens almost instantly. The guy at the door (I recognize him as the drummer) asks who I am and I simply reply "Im a fan of you guys" I hear a voice from the back of the room call out "Just let her in, Bob." I walk into the room, and Im almost at a loss for words. "I really like your music." I see a guy sit up from behind the couch. its the lead singer. Lead Singer: "Yeah, I kind of figured that out when you said you were a fan. So, what do you want autographed...CD, paper, forehead, hand, arm, leg, back..."
"I just wanted to meet you guys, so I dont need your autograph."
"Okay, cool, because I dont think I have enough energy to get up off the floor."
"Yeah, so what are your names?"
"Im Gerard, afro man over there is Ray, the kid with the glasses is Mikey, Frank is the one with the scorpion tattoo on his neck, and you already know Bob."
The guys all say "hey" and Frank invites me to come sit on the couch next to him. "Dont worry, I may be really gross and sweaty right now, but I dont bite." Frank said
I almost started to say "Oh, but I do." but I stopped myself.
"So, whats your name?" Mikey asked.
"Natalie, but most people call me either Yoshi or Queen of the Vampires." I replied.
"Hah! You would make a good groupie for us! Everyone says were vampires because we have 1 song about vampires. Why do they call you a vampire?" Gerard spoke out of nowhere
"Im nocturnal and I wear a lot of black." I repied back to him.
"thats cool. Hey, do you want to hang with us tonight?" Gerard said.
I looked at him for a second and replied"Might as well, Ive got nothing better to do."
"Alright! We should probably change...ya might wanna leave the room...unless you want to see us naked." Ray spoke up.
"Hell, I dont wanna see anyone naked!" Bob said commenting what Ray had just stated.
I laugh and walk out of the room. The door closes, and I hear some low muttering coming from inside the room. Most of it is from Gerard, and I hear my name followed by the words "Hot" and "awesome". I smile, and nearly laugh out loud. I really liked Gerard, he seemed to have common sense, unlike most humans. Soon, the guys come out, and they look like the concert never happened. Gerard comes up next to me.
"So, Whaddya wanna do" he asked.
"I dont honestly care." I said.
"So, lets do what we always do. PARTAY!" Frank said excitely.
I laugh, accidentally flashing my blood teeth (which were at full size at the moment. They grow and shrink sporadically).
"Ah, so THATS why youre called queen of the vamps!" Gerard practically yelled.
"Yep!" I said with a shallow smile and followed them as they lead me out to their car. We all hop in, and drive to another club. We go in, and order drinks. A swing song comes on and I jump out of my seat and yell "I love swing dancing!"
"Well, it just so happens that I know some swing dancing. Would you care to dance?" Gerard said with a grin.
"hell yeah!" I yelled back.
Gerard grabs my hand, and we run out onto the dance floor. We start swing dancing, and it turns into one of those things in movies, where theres 2 people dancing in the middle of a circle of people on the dance floor. I was a little embarrassed by all the attention, but it was okay, I was having too much fun. The song ended, and we went to sit back down.
"where did you learn to dance like that, Natalie? That was Incredible!" Mikey asked and took a sip of his drink.
"yeah right...The real question is, where did GERARD of all people, learn to dance like that!" I spoke up to all of the guys.
"thats very true. Gerard isnt the type of person you would expect to swing dance." Ray said interupting the bartender.
"Hey, neither is Natalie!" Gerard said.
We talk to each other, and I slow dance once with Gerard, and then we left.
We're walking down the street, talking and laughing, when a person comes running up to us. I recognize him immediately.
"Damien? What is it?" I asked a bit paranoid.
"There has been an pant pant uproar at the pant pant castle pant my lady!" he said.
"Dammit, I was afraid this would happen!"
"Natalie? Whats going on?" Gerard asked.
"I have to go, I have...er, business, to take care of." I said and took off In a sprint, I needed to get far enough away from them so that I could start to fly.
"Can I at least get your number?!"Gerard yelled.
"I'll find you, dont worry!" I yelled back at Gerard.
I knew Gerard would be totally confused by this statement, but I couldnt help it. I couldnt let him call the castle, he would be immediately shunned. I heard Damien right behind me, and when we were about a block away, we took off in flight. Well, it was more like floating at extreme speeds, because there was no wings involved. When I got to the castle, I saw multitudes of other Vampires pouring through the castle gates. I glided just above them, trying to catch bits of what they were saying. They were talking too low for me to hear. I flew up to my window, and went inside.



An:well yeah this is the first chapter. My first time using this site.
tell me what you think.
thanks for reading.
KOTA
Sign up to rate and review this story