Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Famous Last Words

Chapter Four: Old Memories Die Hard...

by violent_kisses 8 reviews

This is a bit of a serious one. But be careful, swearing and a bit of abuse can be found in this chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 975 words

1Moving
Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't update sooner. Work is a bitch. But inspiration hit me at about 2am, so here it is. A bit of a serious one...and a bit longer....but I hope you like it.

Oh, and a warning, there's a lot a of swearing in this one.

Disclaimer: I don't own MCR, but I do own the plot, and the made up characters...and the song lyrics.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Famous Last Words

Chapter Four: Old Memories Die Hard...

__________________________________________________________________________________


"Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!"

I wiped the tears from my eyes as I slid down my bedroom door to the floor. His screams, now mixed with hers, seemed to do nothing but echo off every wall in this damn house. In fact, they where so loud they seemed defeaning to my fragile ears.

Yet no one ever seemed to hear the screams.

My sobs now mixed with his violent yells and her painful screams that begged for mercy, and I quickly crawled my way over to my bedside table. Shifting some things to the side, I quickly grabbed my old beat up notebook, inspiration suddenly driving me to write out my thoughts.

Merciless fists are like merciless bullets
Crude words stab into my heart
The fist that beats a steady rhythm
This abuse is tearing me apart

(kick and punch...just just kick and punch)
(kick and punch...just just kick and punch)

Useless, useless, your words they haunt me
Every living day, for every second I breathe
Worthless Worthless, your fist, it hurts me
For every moment in this life I have left to lead


Her screams seemed to get louder with each word I wrote, and along with her, my sobs seemed to grow more out of control. Suddenly, the noise from the other room seemed to stop, but I heard his rough voice call out my name.

Quickly, I shoved my notebook back into my drawer, and tried to wipe any traces of tears off my face.

Crying is pointless.

"Open your fucken door NOW!"

I got up quickly, and stumbled my way towards my bedroom door. I glared at my door as he continued pounding, my hand hesitating on the cold metal handle.

"I said open up!"

I bit my lip...

I knew better than to make him wait...

It only makes him angrier.

I quickly opened the door, and was met with my father's angry face.

"What the fuck is all that noise about? Huh?"

I just looked down, shrugging my shoulders in response. "I don't know dad."

He just grunted and grabbed my chin with his rough hand. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Show me some respect." He stated roughly as he lifted my face upwards. He paused, and if possible, his look of anger only seemed to increase.

"Were you crying?" He asked.

I only looked down, shrugging my shoulders.

"I asked you if you were crying you useless shit. Were you?"

"No." I simply replied, glancing at his angry features once more before looking back down.

I felt his hand immediately make contact with my face, and before I knew it, I was on the floor.

"I'll give you a reason to cry, you worthless shit."

I could hear the pounding of his feet on the floor mix in with my mother's cries for him to stop. The pounding footsteps echoed as I looked up to see his fist swiftly moving towards me.

The pounding and the screams...

The screams...

The pounding...


I jumped up quickly in my bed, my body soaked in a cold sweat. I quickly tried to untangle my body from my sheets, manuvering my way toward the hotel's bedroom doors.

"Gee Geeeee!" I heard a voice sing from the other side.

"Yea...hold on." I mumbled, unlocking the door, and pulling it open.

"Good! You're awake. Gee, Frankie, and Mikey were coming over to hang and..." She paused, and looked closely at me, her happy expression instantly replaced with one of concern. "What's up Angie? Are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Why?" I replied shortly. She simply pointed towards the mirror, and I turned to find tears running down my face. I quickly wiped off any trace of tears before tunring back to Cam.

"I'm fine Cammie. It was just a bad dream." She nodded and remained silent. She knew what my bad dreams were about.

"Oh...well...we don't have to go out..." She trailed off.

"Naw, its cool. Just let me get ready. When are they going to be here?" I asked. I knew she really wanted to hang with them, so I figure I'd suck it up and have some fun too.

"You got an hour, be ready Gee!" She said smiling, and walking away.

I shut my door, and made my way over to my bags. Opening one, I removed an old beat up notebook, turning to a page in particular.

Useless, useless, your words they haunt me
Every living day, for every second I breathe
Worthless Worthless, your fist, it hurts me
For every moment in this life I have left to lead


My hand trailed over these words...words written so long ago, yet the memories that accompanied them remained fresh in my mind...and as I exited the room an hour later in the company of my friends, the last sentence I wrote remained floating in my troubled thoughts.

Why can't they hear my screaming?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone. Well I hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know what you think! I figure I'd all give you a peek into her life...how she got where she was, the things she went through. Well anyway, I hope you like.

Much love, hugs, and thanks go out to:

SafeFromRobotsDAMN
xSoMeOnEx
natzlovesyou
RJ
GeeDeexx
music_doesnt_lie

Bye for now!

Angie...or Gee. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story