Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Revenge and Death part 2

by kristinia 0 reviews

It's the last battle and Kryn finally can get her revenge for the lives that had been taken that had been close to her. But she is delivered a death blow and at the edge of her death she tells ever...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Tsunade stared out her window once she got into her office. "I can't believe... she knew the Yondaime..." Tsunade whispered as she looked over at the door and sighed. Kryn and Kizuma had already gone to a hotel and rented a room. The two probably were already asleep. Sand suddenly went up and she stared at Gaara, Temari and Kankuro before asking calmly," What do you want, Kazekage? It's late and i'd like to get some sleep."

"You have found out about, Mamori Kryn. Why let her stay?" Gaara asked calmly while Temari and Kankuro looked straight forward as they stood on each side of their brother. ".... I do believe that is none of your business, Kazekage. You are over stepping your boundaries." Tsunade answered after a few moments of thinking and Gaara didn't do anything though his two siblings seemed nervous. Gaara just stared at her which she stared back unafraid.

"You have no reason to keep her here. Is the reason you keep her here is because she knew your teammates's pupil, the Yondaime Hokage?" Gaara asked before sand went up around the three and they disappeared. "...." Tsunade didn't have anything to say to that at all. She didn't know why she let Kryn stay when she was starting to remember.
________

Kakashi blinked as he walked upon the memorial stone and saw Kryn standing in front of it. He then asked softly," Why are you here?" Kryn looked over her shoulder and answered just as softly," Even though I didn't know him well or could say that we were friends, I did know the Yondaime Hokage. I helped him in a attack by Cloud way back then. I owe it to him to come see him and visit him. To tell him what has been happening and everything. To tell him of my mistakes.. how much I failed him in the end."

"You may have made mistakes but he will only forgive you in the end. He wouldn't hate you because you messed up because if he did he would hate us all." Kakashi answered as he walked up to her and stood next to her looking at the memorial stone. "Who are you here for?" Kryn asked out of no where and Kakashi glanced at her before turning back to the memorial stone and answered softly," My teammates Rin and Obito."

Kryn closed her eyes and whispered," Uchiha Obito... I didn't know about him but I heard it was because of him that you changed, Kakashi-san." Kakashi smiled sadly behind his mask and answered," Of course.. he changed me for the best. I wish I could have saved him and Rin." Kryn looked at him before saying," No use staying on past regrets, Kakashi-san. Move forward show them that you have gotten stronger and you won't fail this time around."

Kakashi nodded and said," I will.. this time I won't fail in protecting my important people." Kryn smiled a little and said," I won't either this time I will succeed. Good luck, Kakashi-san." Kakashi turned to watch her leave and said softly," Good luck, Kryn-sna." He then turned back to the memorial stone and stared at the stone. The sadness was visible in his visible eye as he said," Obito, Rin I may have failed you two but I won't fail with them. This I promise you, to the day I die."

Flashback

"Those who don't complete the mission are trash, but those who ignore their comrades are lower than trash. Remember this, Kakashi, everytime we go on a mission." The black haired black eyed boy said that had goggles over his eyes and a senbon in his mouth. The silver haired boy just humphed and looked away as the female looked between the two nervously. "Obito Kakashi don't fight. We're teammates, comrades, friends we shouldn't be fighting." She said and they didn't say anything.

"She's right you know. You three shouldn't be fighting." Their sensei said appearing before them smiling widely and the female looked at him with happiness shining in her eyes. "Arashi-sensei!" The female exclaimed and Obito waved while Kakashi just nodded his head in greeting. Arashi, the Yondaime Hokage, pried the female off of him and said," Come now, Rin. I'm not going anywhere yet. Come on let's go on our mission now!" Rin and Obito cheered as they ran after Arashi and Kakashi just walked but didn't let them out of his sight.

End of Flashback


"I've learned, and i've changed. I promise." Kakashi stated towards the memorial stone before turning to leave and he could have sworn he heard Rin giggle, Obito chuckle and Arashi laugh. He looked back and his one eye widened at the sight of his team standing there. They smiled at him and Obito's smirk seemed to say,' I'm glad you've learned what I was trying to teach you those years ago, Kakashi.' It was Arashi's eyes that got him though they were full of happiness they also seemed full of sadness. 'Watch over her.' They seemed to say before they disappeared.

He then knew they would wait for him and the others. He smiled behind his mask and said," When it's time we'll join you wherever you three are, Arashi-sensei." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke.
________

Tsunade heard the explosion and she yelled," Everyone get ready! Sound has attacked! Shizune send a letter to the Kazekage and tell him that we made need help! I'm going out there! It's time we settled the score against Orochimaru, Jiraiya!" Jiraiya nodded and the two left as Shizune started writing hastilly to the Kazekage of Suna.
______

Naruto cussed his luck at being seperated from his teammates so readily and easily. He dodged the kunai's and senbon's with ease as he was starting to be overpowered. "You look like you need help." Kizuma said appearing from the shadows and killing quite a few ninja's while she was at it. "Kizuma-san!" Naruto exclaimed happily and Kizuma turned when he called her and she smiled before she said," Go find your teammates! I'll deal with these pests."

Naruto nodded before taking off and he yelled over his shoulder," You be careful, Kizuma-san!" Kizuma just waved but chuckled and said," I will, Naruto... I will.
________
Sign up to rate and review this story