Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Revenge and Death part 4: Final death

by kristinia 0 reviews

It's the last battle and Kryn finally can get her revenge for the lives that had been taken that had been close to her. But she is delivered a death blow and at the edge of her death she tells ever...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gaara, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hayate, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kankurou, Kazekage, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Obito, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sandaime, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 1679 words

0Unrated
Kryn's blood dripped to the ground in a steay stream when the mud spike was pulled out causing her to jerk forward and she spat out a mouthful of blood. Kryn looked forward her eyes gaining a dangerous look as she went through handsigns and soon shadows were surrounding six particular sound ninja's. "I will not die without my revenge... you traitors... I killed Kane... may you join him in hell or wherever he went." Kryn said as the shadows completely covered them and the last thing they heard was their screams before it went quiet.

When the shadows retreated there was six mutilated bodies. Kryn smiled as a thin trail of blood went down her chin from the side of her mouth. She started falling backwards when Naruto caught her, Kryn's blood soaking his clothes and his hands as he put his hands over her wound. "Someone get help!" Naruto called out his eyes tearing up and tears fell down his cheeks. Kryn looked up at him tears falling down the sides of her cheeks softly as she said," I did it... Naruto..."

"Don't die." Naruto said and Kryn laughed a little and then started coughing blood splattering around her. "Naruto... I knew deep down inside that... tonight I would die. I knew my death was coming... it was bound to happen." Kryn said softly as a pool of blood went around Naruto and her. The tears in Naruto's eyes fell as a calm accepting look enterred Kryn's eyes. Naruto shook his head and said," No! You can't give up! You have to live!"

Kryn gives a sad laugh as she coughed weakly and she said," Naruto.. no one can help me... this wound is too bad for anyone to heal and me still be a ninja. I want to die as a ninja. Besides Tsunade-sama is fighting Orochimaru.." Itachi and Kakashi finally appeared only to stare at the scene before them. Kakashi's eyes were filled with horror as Itachi's eyes filled with a sad calm acceptance. The rest of the Rookie 11 appeared and their eyes widened in shock as they stared at Kryn who was slightly on Naruto with Naruto's hands on her wounds.

"What... what happened? Why is she so badly wounded?" Hinata asked in shock and tears filled her eyes and fell down her cheeks. Neji wrapped his arms around Hinata's frame. Kizuma appeared and her fiery red eyes filled with tears at the sight of Kryn bleeding and dying. Kryn coughed and she said," I can't... I can't feel anything... that's good... Can... I ask something.. of all of you?" "Anything." Naruto answered automatically.

"Make... make sure... Orochimaru and the Sound are killed... they are.. truly evil.. espeically Kabuto... Kimimaru is misled.. he is not evil.. save him.. Don't let him.. be led by Orochimaru... save those.. who you truly think are good... Make sure... that my body is buried.. here in Konoha..." Kryn said her breaths were coming in short and fast. Her heart was starting to fail at the failure of air getting to her blood cells.

Naruto started sobbing as he said," We will.. we will." kryn smiled softly as she said," At least... i'll see Nao-kun, Kouden-kun and Keii-kun again..."

Flashback

A boy with dusty blonde hair and lazy brown eyes looked up a slight smile on his face when he saw who enterred his store. "Hey Kryn-chan it's been awhile." He said softly and moved towards her and she met him only to throw her arms around him laughing. "Oh Nao I wish you could be with us. I have Keii-kun and Kouden-kun. If only you were with us then everything would be perfect." Kryn said softly.into the boy's ear and he chuckled. "Oh come on now, Kryn. You know that I am needed here." Nao said pulling away so that he could look at her in the eyes.

"I know... but it would be perfect if you could be with us. The four musketeers still go on even if we are seperated." Kryn said smiling a little and looking up at the ceiling. Nao just shook his head and said," I'm not that sad, but if I could I would become a ninja but I can't do that." "You are a ninja, Nao. Now and forever." Kryn said looking to the side a light blush on her face and Nao looked at her confused and asked," How is it that im a ninja, Kryn?" "You are a ninja through me. You will be a ninja while I am a ninja. This is the only way I can help you reach your dream." Kryn said with a light blush and not meeting Nao's eyes and Nao smiled at the blush.

"Thanks, Kryn-chan. I knew I could leave my dream in your capable hands." Nao said and Kryn nodded her head having decided to clam up embaressed. Nao grabbed her chin and forced her to meet his eyes and he kissed her softly and gently. Kryn's eyes closed and she leaned into Nao her arms wrapping around Nao's neck. Nao pulled away and kissed her once more gently and whispered slightly out of breath," Go on, they are about to pick teams soon." Kryn leaned back nodding her breath slightly fast as she kissed Nao's cheek and said waving over her shoulder," I'll come see you after words, Nao!" Nao shook his head and went back to work.

End of Flashback

Flashback

Kryn was in her shorts and bra, while Kouden was still fully clothed. She wasn't embaressed because they were all close friends, bestfriends to be exact. "Kryn-chan you suck at strip poker." Keii started turning to watch Kryn lose once more and she went down to her underwear and bra. Kryn sent him a dirty look as Kouden just chuckled in amusement.

"I know I do, I don't need to be told." Kryn muttered as she dealt them another hand of cards and they played another round. She smiled and laughed victoriously when she one and Kouden shrugged as he pulled off his shirt and threw it to the side carelessly. "Hey i'll join." Keii said and Kryn sighed, she had just started wining to. She put her clothes back on as Kouden put her shirt back on. Kouden dealt all of them a hand and when Kryn started losing badly and was in her bra and underwear when a knock came.

The Yondaime walked in after opening the door and blinked at the sight before him. Kryn was in her bra and underwear while the guy's were in their pants. "Strip poker?" Tthe Yondaime asked lightly and laughed when Kryn turned deep red and the two guys turned a light pink. They hurriedly put their clothes back on and the Yondaime said," It was alright, a lot of people play that game to albeit boredom. It's time for you all to leave, isn't it? Come I will see you off."

They nodded and got their things ready before leaving.

________

They were at the Gate when the Yondaime said," Arigato for everything, for the help. We appreciate it. If you need anything don't hesitate to send me a letter and i'll help." The three nodded before waving goodbye and leaving.

End of Flashback

Flashback

"You can't catch us, Kryn-chan!" A boy yelled laughing as him and two others ran from a very mad girl. "Keii-kun, Kouden-kun, Nao-kun get back here! That's my notebook! It has all my personal thoughts in there!" The girl yelled eyes flashing dangerously. She had midback length midnight black hair and ebony eyes. The guys smiled at her and said all together," Nope! Now we're going to read and find out who you like!" The girl turned deep red as she hurried to get the notebook back. "Onegai! Don't!" The girl exclaimed and caught up to them. They grinned before stopping and handing her the notebook back.

"Just playing with you, Kryn-chan. Don't go worrying yourself so much." A boy with dusty blonde hair and lazy brown eyes that were sparkling with amusement said. The other two nodded their heads in agreement. "I won't Nao-kun, Keii-kun, Kouden-kun." Kryn said smiling and the three boys smiled back happy. The boy with emerald eyes and wild dark brown hair said," At least we have a day off today away from missions." "I am to, Keii-kun." Kryn said smiling and the last boy had black shoulder length hair and red eyes said," I am to, we can spend the day teasing, Kryn-chan."

At that Kryn's face faltered especially at their looks and the evil glints in their eyes. "Oh come on.." Kryn said backing up as she clentched the notebook to her chest and Keii said," You better start running." At that Kryn spun around and ran the three following her and laughing.

End of Flashback


Kryn's face was full of calm acceptance as she lost sight and all she could see was darkness. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw light and tears fell down her cheeks as she stared into Kouden's, Keii's and Nao's smiling visages. "Hey it's time for you to rest, ne?" Kouden asked smiling as Keii laughed and Nao held out his hand and he whispered," It's time to rest, Kryn. You've succeeded be at peace." Kryn smiled as she lifted her hand out towards Nao and she said softly," Hai... it's time, Nao-kun, Kouden-kun, Keii-kun."

They watched as she lifted her hand up in the air as if to grab someone's hand and the genuine smile on her face as she said softly," Hai... it's time, Nao-kun, Kouden-kun, Keii-kun." Nao smiled as he grabbed her hand. They watched as her chest stopped rising and there was one last sigh before she stilled. Nao smiled as he said," Come we will show you our resting place, our home. You can leave them, they will be fine. We will wait for them there and then go on." "Hai." Kryn said smiling as she walked off with them while holding Nao's hand tightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story