Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Two

by rainydaykid13 2 reviews

The crap hits the fan...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 534 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Kendaw!" Petey shrieked, jumping out of Naiya's arms and running towards Kendall as fast as his two-year-old legs could carry him.

Kendall picked the little boy up and tickled him as Naiya and Pete headed into the kitchen.

---

"Patrick, I've been thinking, and I don't think we spend enough time together," Leah said, sitting down at the table across from him.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking up from his paper.

"I just think you spend too much time with your band and not enough time with me," she said simply.

"I'm not going to just drop work, Lee," he said sternly.

"Well maybe you ought to back up the tour a bit."

"Leah, didn't you just hear me? I'm not gonna back anything up."

"Maybe you don't realize, I'm your /girlfriend/. Aren't I important?"

"Yes you're important, but my music-"

"-I'm tired of always being second best to your fucking music! And not to mention that kid of yours!"

Patrick felt his jaw drop,"You leave her out of this!" he shouted as Pete and Naiya walked into the room.

Pete furrowed his brow in confusion as he saw Patrick standing at the table, anger plain across his complexion,"Bad time?" he said.

"Kinda!" Leah interjected rudely.

"Just go wait in the living room," Patrick sighed, rubbing his temples.

Naiya nodded confusedly, but followed Pete out of the room nonetheless.

"Leah-"

Leah stood up,"No! You know what? I'm sick and tired of you never being home, always out on tour with your loser friends, and then you get home and it's like I don't exist! You pay more attention to that little brat than you do to me! And I'll tell you one thing, it's either me or them. You leave tomorrow and I won't be here when you get back. So what's it gonna be?" She seethed.

Patrick looked down at his hands, thinking.

He glanced back up at her with a smirk,"Them," he said simply.

Leah looked at him in shock,"Excuse me?"

"T-H-E-M" he spelled,"Get me?"

Leah rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath, storming off towards their bedroom.

Patrick tugged his hat back down onto his head and headed into the living room where Kendall sat on the floor next to Petey, and Naiya and Pete sat on the couch.

"Dude, what the hell was going on?" Pete asked, standing up.

"She was being a total bitch. She wants us to postpone the tour," Patrick replied.

Petey looked up at his father,"Daddy, what's a bitch?" he asked innocently as Kendall snickered and Naiya eyed him in disbelief.

"A country," Pete smirked without missing a beat,"Why did she want you to postpone?" he asked, turning back to Patrick.

"She said she's sick of being second best to my music and you guys," Patrick gestured to Pete, then to Kendall.

"So what did you do?" Naiya asked.

"I told her no. Then she tried to make me choose between you guys and her. She said if I went on tour that she wouldn't be here when we got back."

"You don't think she meant it do you?" Kendall asked hopefully.

"I really don't know."
Sign up to rate and review this story