Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Oxyuranus Perspective

The Oxyuranus Perspective

by silvershadowwolf24

When Draco gets stuck in his Animagus form, and only Harry can help him, he hides in Harry's trunk on his way to the Dursleys for the Summer. However, what will happen when he learns more about th...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Andromeda Tonks, Draco, Dudley, Dumbledore, Harry, Hermione, Lucius, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [!] [?] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 385 words

?Blocked
The Oxyuranus Perspective
By silvershadowwolf24

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

The following applies only to this chapter, and will change in the future.

Warnings: Minor adult language.
Genre: General.
Rating: PG/T
Pairings: None.
Notes: Any problems, e-mail me at silvershadowwolf24@gmail.com.


Chapter 1:
Preview

--

'Awesome.'

Draco Malfoy looked around himself. Everything was suddenly massive, and Draco understood why.

He had managed to transform into his Animagus form. Successfully, by the look of it. Now, the only problem was to find out what he was.

He was long, and slender, but that didn't tell him much. Spotting a full-length mirror at the other end of the Slytherin sixth year's dorm, he made his way for it.

It was disconcerting. He was used to walking on two legs, but now he had none. Somehow he managed to make his way to the mirror, and gave his new self a look.

'Excellent.'

In the mirror, looking back at him was a snake. He wasn't sure what kind of snake, but he had seen a picture of it before. The Malfoy heir knew he was now very venomous. But he just couldn't remember the name. Started with 'I'...

'Oh well,' thought Draco. 'Now to change back...'

Draco focused on his magic, and then on his human form, and forced himself to change.

Well, that's how it was meant to go. Except, when he tried, nothing happened.

He tried again, but the results stayed the same.

'Oh, shit.'

He was stuck.

As a snake.

No one could understand him. They'd probably kill him on sight.

Except for two, actually.

One of them, he'd never go to for help, as he would definitely be killed on sight. However, the other one... He'd have to go quickly, because the Hogwarts Express would be leaving soon for the summer holidays.

Hopefully, Draco could play to the Golden Boy's Gryffindor's side...

--

A/N:

Can anyone tell me what 'Oxyuranus' mean? And what type of snake is belongs to. I know it, but I wonder who else does. If it helps any, Oxyuranus should mean something in Latin, or maybe it's the entire name... Hm, I'm not sure, but if you can tell me what type of snake Draco is, I can tell you the entire name, and it's Latin meaning.

~ silvershadowwolf24
Sign up to rate and review this story