Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Take the pain away.

by Meg2005 2 reviews

Jon stops the hurt.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 746 words - Complete

1Funny
'Hey baby.' Jon said softly walking into their bedroom as Cooper sat in the middle of the bed.

'Hey.' She smiled a teary eyed smile.

'How are you feeling?' he asked walking over and crawling onto the bed with her.

'I've most definitely been better.' She said sniffling her runny nose.

'What's wrong?'

'I expected her to be reluctant to come to terms with the fact that we're having a baby but I never thought that my own mother would talk to me like that, what she said hurt Jon.'

'I know it did babe but what you have to understand is that what she says has no effect on you anymore.'

'I know that but it doesn't take the pain away.'

'I know that but I don't think there is anything that will take the pain away, nothing that makes it easier when your mom tells you that you're incapable of taking care of yourself or those around you.'

'I know that.'

'If it means anything, I think you're amazing, you take such good care of me that I don't know what I would do with out you.'

'Really?'

'Yeah of course, I mean look at all the stuff you do for me; you wash my laundry, you iron all my clothes, you make all my appointments, you make sure my girlish figure is where it should be, everything that goes on for me everyday you do. I don't know about anyone else but I think you're mom is crazy.'

'You're so amazing to me.'

'Only so I can be half of what you are to me' Jon whispered kissing her cheek.

'So you know, this little pep talk you've just given me, it's kinda sexy hearing you talk like this.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah and you know what that means.'

'That means Johnny and the boys' better get ready for a long night.' Jon smiled. Cooper laughed as she nodded before straddling his hips

**************************************

Jon laid in bed the next morning as Cooper got ready for work. He watched her as she got dressed admiring how gorgeous she was. Something about her being pregnant made her even more beautiful then before. Cooper looked over at her husband to find him watching her.

'What are you doing awake? You don't have anything to do today?'

'You're beautiful.' He smiled.

Cooper smiled while she walked over and knelt down on the bed, she straddled Jon's hips while looking down at him, 'I love you.' She smiled.

'I love you.' He whispered back messing with the hem of his Chicago cubs' tee shirt she was wearing to work today, 'Do you want to have lunch with me today?'

'I'd love to.' Cooper smiled, 'but right now I have to go.'

'Okay be careful I love you.'

'Love you bye honey.' Cooper said as she walked out the door.

**************************************

'Hey asswipe.' Pete said walking into Jon's bedroom two hours later and waking him up.

'What are you doing here?' Jon mumbled.

'I came to get you, we're suppose to look at paint today remember.'

'Mmhmm.' Jon whined.

'Well get up.' Pete said as he started to pull the blankets from Jon only to be blinded, 'YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME! '

'Cooper and I had sex last night.' Jon said.

'Thanks for the warning buddy, get dressed if you're going to lunch with Coop you need to get ready.'

'Alright alright I'm coming.' Jon said.

**************************************

'What are we looking for?' Jon asked as they walked into the nearest Lowe's looking for paint.

'Your nursery...duh.' Pete said.

'We don't even know what we're having yet.' Jon said.

'It won't hurt to look plus we're supposed to go look at cribs today.'

'How do you know?'

'Cooper gave me a list of things to do or rather a list of things to make sure you do.' Pete said.

'She gave you a list of things for me to do?'

'Yes, she wants to know what you want to do with the nursery.' Pete said.

'We don't even know what we're having yet how am I supposed to know?'

'I'm sensing a little tension.'

'I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous about having a baby.'

'Don't be, you'll be fine.'

'How do you know?'

'Because people have been having babies for millions of billions of years, if they can handle it I'm sure Jonathan Walker can manage that.'

'I hope you're right.' Jon said as a weight was lifted off his chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story