Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lexi the Llama

May 14th, 2007

by prettypoizon 1 review

Just a blog-type thingy for when I can't bring myself to write anything else. Updates, spoilers and random thoughts. Short and sweet.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 418 words - Complete

0Unrated
I am insanely jealous of Kari o_o
I would do anything for Joe to spit water all over me.
And I can say that on here without sounding pathetic because, after all, this IS the Fall Out Boy fanfiction section ;]

I told Tara about that and she was quiet for a whole minute. Then she was like, "What?! Why weren't WE there? I would DIE to touch Pete Wentz, and with /both hands/!"

Heh. Last night, something pretty amazing happened. Well, for me, anyway. I re-read WFTC and fell in love with it all over again. I guess I'd forgotten why I loved that story in the first place. So, I think I'll be writing again soon. There is one slight problem, though...

See, I have a shitty old Windows 98 computer in my bedroom, supposed to be used strictly for writing but...I used the internet an awful lot, too =l So my parents took the connection away. And now my stories are stuck on that computer, 'cause I can't get them on disk. Everytime I try to burn them, the program fails. It's a huge pain in the ass and I've got to figure out how to get my stories off of there or I'm screwed.

I also re-read HSASC and started to seriously hate it.

xD I was so confused yesterday about my HCT tickets. They say 'FALL OUT BOY' and I didn't realize I'd be seing all the bands on tour. Hey, don't laugh, I've never been to a concert before! o_o Unless you count tiny little local bands I've seen. Because of where Tara and I live, concerts have to be this big ordeal 'cause we have to travel so far. It sucks, I know. We almost has tickets to a P!@TD show last summer but we couldn't get a ride there.

One of the boardies posted a list of all the songs the bands normally play and I was like, "Shit. I know one song from each band, and who the fuck is Paul Wall?"

Tara likes TAI, but I don't really listen to them. And, of course, we've both heard 'Snake on a plane' and 'When your heart stops beating'.

I was kinda scared that we'd be the only ones not knowing the words to all these songs, but Jessi and Kari cleared that up.

So now I'm excited again.
I feel guilty saying this 'cause I'm not a true TAI fan but William Beckett is beautiful =]

xx
Lexi
Sign up to rate and review this story