Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Romance Is Dead

Chapter Four

by rainydaykid13 6 reviews

Just leave me alone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 401 words - Complete

1Exciting
The bus rolled up to the curb that night and the five stepped onto the sidewalk, dragging their bags along with them.

Patrick stepped onto the front porch and fumbled with his keys before opening the door.

The house was dark and quiet, the only sound came from his and Leah's room. Patrick figured it was just the television, and continued into the house.

He removed his key from the door and slammed it as Leah rushed into the living room, whipping a shirt on over her head.

"Patrick!" she gasped,"I thought you weren't gonna be home until tomorrow!"

Patrick shrugged,"We're done with shows, we figured we'd just drive straight home instead of stopping like we were going to," he said, kissing her forehead.

Kendall sat down on the couch next to Andy as Naiya came down the stairs, Petey in her arms.

"Dada!" Petey shrieked, reaching out to him.

Pete took his son and placed him on his hips and wrapped his other arm around his wife, kissing her on the forehead.

"Hey, Leah I-" Patrick's sentence was cut short by the sound of a crash coming down the hall.

Leah's eyes grew wide,"What was that?" Patrick asked, arching his eyebrow and stepping forehead.

"Uh, nothing. Probably just Hemingway," she said hurriedly, beginning to panic.

"No, Hemmy's upstairs," Naiya reassured.

Patrick pushed past Leah and down the hall into their bedroom.

He felt himself gasp, his heart sank.

"Who the hell are you?" the man said irritatedly as Patrick noticed the clothes strewn across the floor and he turned back to face Leah, "Leah," he whispered as he felt warm tears form in his eyes.

He hurriedly wiped them away, he couldn't cry now. He just couldn't.

Pete glanced down the hall and quickly handed Petey off to Kendall, rushing down the hallway with Naiya, Andy, and Joe.

"I-I'm sorry, Patrick," Leah whispered.

Patrick shook his head and stared down at his shoes.

"Get out," he said quietly.

Leah didn't move.

"Get out!" he shouted, feeling himself begin to cry again.

He rarely cried, but God, he loved her.

Leah quickly threw her belongings into a bag and fled the house, the man following close behind.

Patrick sat down on his bed, his head falling to his hands.

"Patrick? You OK, man?" Andy asked, walking into the room.

Patrick slowly shook his head.

"Just leave me alone."
Sign up to rate and review this story