Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Next Time Check The Gas

Chapter 5

by headdurr 1 review

kdsjfkldsjf

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 637 words

1Funny
As they walked out of the restaurant Mamoru grabbed Usagi's hand and whipped her around to look at him. "Usagi, I know you miss them, but you can't let their deaths control your life. You're a sweet, attractive woman. Live like it. Party, have fun with your friends. Just please, I'm begging you, don't live miserably. I may not know the exact same feelings that you're feeling, but I lost my parents too. When I was young they drove off a bridge, I was in the car as well but I don't remember anything. I don't remember them at all. All I remember is waking up in the hospital and being told that I'm an orphan. I know what it's like to live miserably. Miserable defined my life before I met you and Motoki and the gang. Please, Usako. You need to know that people love you...I love you. It's tearing me apart to see you so sad." he said, finishing off with hugging her.

"M-mamoru...I-" Usagi stuttered, stunned and confused.

"Look, Usagi I don't expect you to love me back. I didn't even plan on telling you, but I just can't hold these feelings in anymore. If you don't love me, I can't force you. I won't force you. I want you to be happy, and if it's not with me then so be it. Just don't say anything. Let's just go home." he said, walking briskly to the car.

"But...I do love you Mamoru" she whispered to his retreating back. "Mamoru!" she screamed running after him.

"Mamoru please wait! I need to tell you-" Usagi started before Mamoru turned around and started kissing her. "I love you, Mamo-chan." she whispered, staring into his eyes.

"I love you so much Usako. So much that I hurt when you hurt. I want to cry when you cry. I love you so much that when you smile it's contagious and it makes my days worth while." he said to her smiling.

BREAK

"Haha so she said-Holy shit! Is that Usagi and Mamoru!?" Greg said suddenly as he looked out the window.

"How is that funny. I don't get it...And did you just curse Greg?! Wow I've never heard you curse before." Mina said.

"No, I mean. Look it's Usa and Mamoru...they're...kissing?" he said.

"I knew it. I KNEW IT!! Woo!! Finally. Ok Lita, Raye pay up. Ami you too." she said.

"Aww c'mon I thought it would happen later on, not now." Lita said.

"I didn't think it'd happen until they were like 30" Raye said disbelievingly.

"UH, Mina. I believe I win the bet. You said that you knew they would hook up soon. I said by this week. So pay up you guys, books aren't cheap you know." Ami said smiling victoriously at them.

Once Usagi and Mamoru walked in, holding hands, they saw knowing looks on their friends' faces. "Uhh...what?" Mamoru intelligently asked.

"What do you mean, what? You finally got together. Congrats man!" Chad said giving him a high five.

"Thanks, finally huh? You guys knew for a while haven't you?" he said curiously

"Man, it was obvious!" Lita said. "We even had bets going"

"You guys! How could you!" Usagi started off, looking offended. "So Ami you won huh?"

"Yeah, how'd-how'd you know?" Ami asked surprised.

"I see the dollar bills sticking out of your purse. I'm not as dense as you all may think. Like Raye, for instance, next time you switch my shampoo with honey I'm going to break you. But I'll forgive you this time cause I put itching powder in your underwear drawer!" Usagi said laughing as she jumped on Mamoru when Raye ran after her.

"That's why I've been so itchy. ODANGO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Raye screamed running after Usagi.
Sign up to rate and review this story