Categories > Original > Erotica > Vampire Love?

Sweet Dreams

by Astriella 2 reviews

yet another variation on the previous two chapters

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 209 words

0Unrated
The covers felt like ice against my bare shoulders and arms as I climbed into bed for the night. A sudden rustling of the curtains alerted me to his presence, making me shiver in anticipation.
He slid smoothly in next to me. The mere presence of another body so close to mine was all it took, and a deep arousal began building. He lay behind me and pushed his hands up inside my pajama top. That slight pressure - even with his grave-cold hands - lit a fire inside me. I moaned softly, arching back against him.
He kissed up my neck, paused at the base of my throat, then continued up to the hollow beneath my chin. His hands never stopped in their endless exploration of my chest, my stomach, my ribs.
My mind clouded over with the passion that threatened to overwhelm me. Through the haze, I vaguely felt his sharp fangs pierce my throat and begin drawing out my lifeblood. When he finished feeding, he ran his wrist across his teeth and offered the grisly "meal" to me.
Without hesitation, I took his blood without question, absorbing the dark and intoxicating powers. After my change was complete, I looked at myself and realized that I was . . . a vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story