Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > A Prince and A "Hero's" Daughter.

A Prince in overdrive

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

Vegeta find Videl.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Vegeta, Videl - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 452 words

0Unrated
Vegeta flew though the air the wind pushing his hair away from his face as he zoomed over hell looking for the little bitch. He stopped suddenly as he stared at two small figure below him. Both power levels seemed about the same. As he got closer he growled. "Raditz.." He zoomed down and landed behind the larger Saiyan silently.

Raditz smiled at Videl. "So they have spoken of me?" He leaned closer to her grabbing her arms and pinning them to the wall above her head. "Only because you kidnaped Gohan and tried to kill Goku." Raditz grined and leaned closer. "Angrey at someone you've never even met before?" Videl quickly lifted up her leg and sent him pummeling in to Raditz groin. The large Saiyan stummbled back from supprise and pain. As he stepped back him bumped in to something small but hard. He truned around and looked down. "Ve... Vegeta!"

Videl never thought she would be this happy to see such an ass hole. "Vegeta!" She exclaimed. Raditz turned. "You.." Raditz made a swing for VIdel but she dogded it and moved behind Vegeta who turned to look at her. "Are you alright?" He asked as he turned back to his one time partner. Videl nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Vegeta smiled. "Good, they cant wish us back for about 10 months, so, I figured I might as well make sure that Gohan's mate was in one peaice." Videl nodded and began to step back as Vegeta jumped in to the air and smashed his foot in to Raditz's head. The sickening craking that resulted in the super saiyan's kick was a sound the resounded all though hell. Gathering the attention of evil beings from the corners of the univers.
Videl winced when she herd the noise and truned to look at something other then vegeta beating the hell out of the oldest son of Bardock. Her eyes grew large as she saw the multitude of sayians and other creatures flying and walking tword them. "Uh.. Vegeta...um.. help." Vegeta looked up from his slaughter and his eyes grew wide. "Damnit." He fly over to her pulling her close so she was safer before going super saiyan.
"Hold on." He said as he zoomed in to the air faster then most of the hellians could keep up. He flew as fast as he could. Damn it all! He thought.

King Yama who was wathcing all this from his desk winned. "Goku I need you to pick two people and come and help, I have promission to allow three of you in to help." "ALright!" GOku said getting excited. "Okay Gohan your in.. whop eles wants to go to hell with me?!"

Sign up to rate and review this story